Download/Gameplay Issues

Hanami

All of the files that I tried from both modern eras do not work for me. I noticed a pattern in the file names, none of the said .zip at the end.

When I tried IaMP from Classic Era, everything seems fine, but when I downloaded EoSD, a few issues came up. Again, it didn't say .zip at the end, but the game worked to an extent from the main file without extracting it. When I use the extracted file, it doesn't work at all, which the computer itself put a warning about the resolution (size) not matching up. I'm not sure how I would be able to fix that. The issue from playing from the main file is that everything is sped up and can only be played in full screen without crashing the computer. After each level, which I was only able to get up to level three in this case, the timer kept exponentially getting faster. From the very first level, it was already much faster than when I played it a few years ago. To put it in perspective, level one was doing a little over one second on the timer per real life second, level two was doing about three seconds on the timer per real life second, then level three was around 6 seconds on the timer per real life second.

I'm about to try PCB to see if the same problem is happening there, but so far I've only been able to play IaMP without issue. most other games aside from IaMP and EoSD haven't been able to even pull up the game screen, regardless of file.

I just tried PCB which works perfectly. It did have the .zip at the end of the file name, although I'm still not sure if that actually means anything.

Update, only the Japanese extracted file works, not the English patch. The base files makes it unable to control the keys, it'll scroll through the menu and options on its own.

We actually do need to go though them again and rid old downloads. 

Lot of these have just been grabbed from the old site. So next step would be to fix the ones that are broken and outdated. 

Thanks for letting us know. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Probably sooner than that. We're pretty much done with the migration so all that's left is just fixing what we have now. 

I think @Maden was working on  getting cleaner versions? 

I can remember. lol

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Sakkun offered to look through the games and get cleaner versions where necessary if I remember correctly, but I can help with that as soon as possible.

Depending on how well things go I can either start tomorrow or after a few weeks. All in all everything should be ready in less than a month if nothing unexpected happens.

Archived