Clans/Groups/Servers/Circles/etc of Moriya Shrine

Cejic

Here's a spot to post any clans or groups that denizens are running or a part of that they feel carry the spirit of the shrine.

For starters and the thought generating this thread, I've got a long standing, but practically unused clan in Warframe:

Mishaguji

As space ninjas go I felt it was fitting to have a clan themed after the darker and more subtle forces under the command of the great kero. 

4affa85d45.jpg

There are currently maybe 3 of us from way back when that pop in and out irregularly, but we manage to keep *most* of the unlocks available. If anyone wants to try out warframe just get in contact and, while I cant speak for everyone, I would be more than happy to guide people through the start of the game. 

Feel free to message on steam or in game, although I dont make a habit of leaving the game running, if you would like to join. Unfortunately I don't believe there is a way to apply directly, so it'd mostly be contacting someone in the clan to join. 

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

Archived