Nice wallpapers!

_.Mevs

So, i wanted to make a topic dedicated to wallpapers, so some people can end up finding wallpapers they can like and use! Btw, if you wanna share your wallpapers, feel free to do it! =D

Btw, the wallpapers can be for PC or for Mobile too, feel free to post any wallpaper you'd like to!

I included some wallpapers of cars, my favorite anime (K-On!) and Touhou

Veículos Volkswagen Beetle Papel de Parede HD | Plano de Fundo

5284127.jpg

5284192.jpg

2239559422-k_on__black_hair_brown_eyes_bun150_guitar_instrument_long_hair_nakano_azusa_twintails_1920x1080-LgqX-1440x1080-MM-100.jpg

bugatti-chiron-rear-4k-8p.jpg

cHMjfJT.jpg

eEJU9tP.jpg

eZzNb1.jpg

QSRuET.jpg

thumbbig-48326.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Currently, my wallpaper looks like this:

image.png

Thing is I am not using a single image, but a set of them. They are part of the Slide Show feature, and change every 10 minutes:

image.png

My original Slide Show folder, as I used it on the previous laptop, was much greater. In time, I may gradually start adding more and more from there to diversify the current folder as well since there were some very nice images. 

• Like 2

spacer.png