New Demetori Album - can it be bought digitally?

Gri

A new Demetori album has just released (Oh yeah). But it seems like it can only be bought physically, and it's already sold out (at least on MelonBook).

Does anyone knows if the album can be purchased digitally? Or if the circle has some kind of Patreon so I can at least support them?   

After a bit of searching, I wasn't able to find any site where you could buy the album digitally, but I did find some tweets from one of the members. It's all in Japanese, so I needed to send through Google translate, but it was saying that they're "considering a digital release" and they'll let people know when anything comes of it. These tweets are only a few days old, so I'd recommend keeping a close watch on it.

Here's the Twitter for the member in question:
https://twitter.com/kyuhojimae

Shanghai Doll knows what you've done.  162257545___alice_margatroid_and_shanghai_doll_touhou_drawn_by_nekoguruma__abeeeaa945645f8ecfdbbe81a2857a13(5).jpg.6da63ce849c93f73625172cb4a291f2a.jpg  I hope you're proud of yourself.

Wouldn't you know it, not even a day later, and the album gets posted to the site to download.

If you still want to support them financially, I'd still recommend purchasing the album. I haven't seen anything about a Patreon for them.
But there's no telling when or if that digital release is going to happen, so consider this an option if you want to be able to access the album until then.

Shanghai Doll knows what you've done.  162257545___alice_margatroid_and_shanghai_doll_touhou_drawn_by_nekoguruma__abeeeaa945645f8ecfdbbe81a2857a13(5).jpg.6da63ce849c93f73625172cb4a291f2a.jpg  I hope you're proud of yourself.

I see. Hopefully they'll release their albums digitally. I know I could get it now (heck, youtube is the only reason I discovered them), but since I like their work, I would like to support them.

Thanks for searching. I'll keep an eye out on that tweet.