A Touhou soccer game?

_.Mevs

So, as a fellow Brazilian, i love soccer (yes, the stereotype is real sometimes)

But well, i was scrolling on youtube till i found a video from Suwawako covering a fangame about Touhou and soccer, and i'd like to know what you all think about it (at least for me, it is really funny but at the same time, it got my attention and made me want to download it)

And yes, i know the world cup ended already but i think isn't so late to talk about this game, right? =')

Anyway, if anyone already played it or wanna share it's opinion about it, feel free to do it!

Btw, idk if anyone already talked about this game here so, sorry if someone already did!

That's the video i'm talking about, if anyone would like to take a look about it:

And if you wanna see a gameplay video without someone talking, there's it:

• Like 1

As a fellow Argentine I... should be more interested in soccer. The world cup was nice though :AyaSmug:

That aside I played this game more times than anyone should and it really is that great. Coincidentally, I'm also working on a video on it as sort of a world cup promise so, that will be up soon tm.

• Like 1

everything is just peachy tonsh.gif.0b4075faabf61d7265e5c3fea342964f.gif

As a fellow Argentine I... should be more interested in soccer. The world cup was nice though

Brazil getting eliminated by Croatia made me cry :TenshiCry:

But is nice to see our south American neighbor win the world cup, Argentina is really good playing soccer! =D

That aside I played this game more times than anyone should and it really is that great. Coincidentally, I'm also working on a video on it as sort of a world cup promise so, that will be up soon tm.

Oh, i can't wait to see it! I found this game really interesting, i also found that there's a second game about Touhou Soccer, i saw it due to a combo where Rinnosuke appears shirtless (don't ask why it got my attention)

It seems to be a really fun game, i think i'll check it!

R.gif.675558ef97c406a179f3e6f2ea771110.gif

• Like 1

• 4 months later...