How can we improve?

Nitorium

So with this new integration, i know some may have gotten used to the other system and are probably having trouble with navigating this layout. 

So, we ask you all, what can we do to improve your experience here? What would you like to see? Do you have suggestions as to how we can make the UI a bit more...easier? 

Please post here all your thoughts and concerns here.

We want to hear from you!

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Regarding the forums, when i go on the home page, one of the first things i'd like to instantly see are the recent posts.I don't really need to always see my member rank/post count ecc...

Regarding the site, i miss those drop down menus that made it quicker to find a fangame of a specific genre

On 4/27/2018 at 3:29 PM, ZeroPride said:

Regarding the forums, when i go on the home page, one of the first things i'd like to instantly see are the recent posts.I don't really need to always see my member rank/post count ecc...

I've done this as, i too, feel that it's what was needed.

On 4/27/2018 at 3:29 PM, ZeroPride said:

Regarding the site, i miss those drop down menus that made it quicker to find a fangame of a specific genre

The dropdown to get access to the eras exist already. Look at spoiler. 

Spoiler

image.png

Unless, you mean the layout from the old weebly site? 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

I won't be able to duplicate that exactly but if users utilize the search function, it will take them directly to the download of whatever it is they are looking for. 

Deploy with DO!  \o/

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree with ZeroPride's first point.
I'd like it if recent post and others activities that members are doing are showed more on the front page.

I'd love to know what's hot at the moment and what's on people minds. The information is there already but it only shows the 4 recent posts and topics.

20 hours ago, Drunken_Flower said:

yeah.. maybe we can see more recent posts than just 4 at a time, maybe even a page dedicated to it. since there's certain person who post more than 4 in one time. sinking the ones that are actually a post or someone needing a help.

https://moriyashrine.org/discover/ ?

It doesn't help with the flooding, but it'll go back as far as you want it. Maybe if we could get a smarter condensation of file uploads into a single post?

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

On 2/2/2019 at 10:50 PM, Shrow said:

I'd like it if recent post and others activities that members are doing are showed more on the front page.

I'd love to know what's hot at the moment and what's on people minds. The information is there already but it only shows the 4 recent posts and topics.

I can do this. It's simple enough.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Archived