Forum+ Site integration underway!

Nitorium

As we have mentioned a few days back, we have started the integration of site into the forum. 

All content is slowly being imported over. 

As of this post, ALL official content is now under "Downloads" which you can find in the top navbar.

This integration will offer many benefits to both our users and staff. 

Users will be able to comment on and rate as well as review all content within downloads in both official and fangame sections. A member can even upload their own content, provided they meet the requirements to do so and follow the guidelines (more on this in the future), without having to contact a staff member. 

More information will be released as we near the completion of the integration. 

Thank you all! 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

• 3 weeks later...

Most, if not all, of the official content have all been uploaded. 

We are about halfway in uploading the fan content. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Visual Novels that are applicable (meaning that don't have dead links) have all been moved over. 

Deploy with DO!  \o/

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Hanami said:

Most of the official games aren't working for me. Only IaMP so far. I checked 10, SWR, 12, and every fighting game after that.

Can you elaborate more on this? Also, can you post any issues here, https://moriyashrine.org/forums/forum/3-nitoris-workshop/

It's in an effort to keep everything organized. 

Thanks. :) 

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Would want to mention this, or maybe it's just my problem but when I was a guest, I couldn't download any game no matter what I did, after 30 seconds it wouldn't work, retried and still wouldn't.

Webp.net-resizeimage.png.c4e2a2b3fd5444f0c1ae29d5ff35a5a9.png

I'm kinda hungry.

@Alize I tried to download an official game and a fangame as a guest. After waiting for the 60 seconds both worked on my side. Did you receive an error or any other messages after the 30 seconds?

Also, I'd be nice if any issues regarding the Forum or Site would be posted here: https://moriyashrine.org/forums/forum/3-nitoris-workshop/

In this case this would belong to the Website Bugs/Issues section, just to have everything tidy and organized, as Nitorium mentioned before.

Thanks for mentioning it. Hopefully we'll be able to find the reason for this problem ?

13 hours ago, Alize said:

Tried on other pc too and it worked, kinda weird how I couldn't download as a guest, no error messages as well. 

Is it working for you now? 

Deploy with DO!  \o/

10 hours ago, Nitorium said:

Is it working for you now? 

Tried, still doesn't work, if ever it might be my Desktop's problem, since other PC's seems to be able to download stuff properly.

Webp.net-resizeimage.png.c4e2a2b3fd5444f0c1ae29d5ff35a5a9.png

I'm kinda hungry.

Archived