Since i already asked about breakfast... What did you guys had for lunch today? =D

_.Mevs

Bitter gourd soup (Not Suika's wine gourd, though if you would do an gourd anatomy you would find bitterness in lieu), eggs, fried curry fish, and cha ca (fish sticks) with little coconut sticks in it. The last one is fascinating to me, haha. Probably because it's my first time tasting such a combination.

• Like 1

Just a regular fastfood takeout meal of a piece of fried chicken, a slice of pizza, and a cup of rice from Greenwich

Since that's boring, might as well bring up my lunch from yesterday too, which was two bowls of Korean instant ramyeon with some leftover Chooks-to-Go chicken from the day before yesterday added to the soup.

Wait, that's kinda boring too LOL. Seriously, my lunch meals are always boring since they're usually leftovers from yesterday's dinner (which are usually not boring and cooked at home), fastfood, or instant meals. I usually only get a not-boring lunch once a week, and only on weekends...

• Like 1

I also had rice, but with a spicy curry!

Oh, sounds delicious!

By the way Mevs, it's nice to see you bring up more relaxed topics like this. It's also nice to meet someone from Brazil too!

Thank you btw! I like to bring more relaxed topics since everyone can participate without having to think a lot =D

Oh, ty about it! I'd love to share more stuff about my country in other posts if i get the chance (without spam of course xd), i like to talk about it here =D

R.png.a3342f3b88f67254714c43c67ae6f17f.png

• Like 1

Bitter gourd soup (Not Suika's wine gourd, though if you would do an gourd anatomy you would find bitterness in lieu), eggs, fried curry fish, and cha ca (fish sticks) with little coconut sticks in it.

Woah! It sounds like a really good meal, that's so nice \o/

The last one is fascinating to me, haha. Probably because it's my first time tasting such a combination.

I'd love to try it actually xd

Someday, i'll try to find it, i'm sure i'd like it xd

FumoMarisa.png.746a508fab9d3a87280f1c90d5f4210e.png

• Like 1

Just a regular fastfood takeout meal of a piece of fried chicken, a slice of pizza, and a cup of rice from Greenwich

It sounds really good actually, i've been wanting a pizza for some weeks xd

Since that's boring, might as well bring up my lunch from yesterday too, which was two bowls of Korean instant ramyeon with some leftover Chooks-to-Go chicken from the day before yesterday added to the soup

Woah! That's delicious! I love instant ramyeon xd

It actually gave me a idea, i'll have some instant ramyeon for dinner today, thanks xd

R.png.a3342f3b88f67254714c43c67ae6f17f.png

• Like 1