Is there even a way to get the Touhou Project games cheap physically?

slurpee stuff

I've been wondering if there was a way where I could buy the official Touhou Project games physically for cheap. I know that ebay has pretty much all the games on sale there, but they mostly cost like 30 bucks with 20 dollar shipping, and that made me wonder if there was any way  to get the games for cheap physically without pirating them?

Edited by slurpee stuff

I'd recommend checking out the ebay account for Retro_Saikou. I've bought from them at conventions, but they sell most of their stock online.
You're still looking at anywhere from $20-$27 per game, but they offer free shipping, at least within the US. It might just be what you need.

• Thanks 1

Shanghai Doll knows what you've done.  162257545___alice_margatroid_and_shanghai_doll_touhou_drawn_by_nekoguruma__abeeeaa945645f8ecfdbbe81a2857a13(5).jpg.6da63ce849c93f73625172cb4a291f2a.jpg  I hope you're proud of yourself.

Thank you!
I've checked their ebay price and honestly its pretty much worth it. The only sad thing about it is though is most of their stock is going out but thats just a issue with me. 
I'll try to buy one at least before they go out, unless they go back in stock, but if not, I'll just buy one for a right price with no to cheap shipping.

Edited by slurpee stuff