Fusu-posting season is back, boys

CountVonNumenor

On 11/15/2022 at 8:05 PM, CountVonNumenor said:

No matter how things will evolve in the following days or weeks, I will try keep my "journalist" work going and update the situation directly from the frontline. Aya Shameimaru... I mean CountVonNumenor, signed out. 

Double upload today from The_Entire_Circus:

avgju1a6ob0a1.jpg

"The cake is a lie"

a2y59u31lb0a1.jpg

As summed up by the Circus themselves in the title: "Touhou subs in a nut..."

spacer.png

23 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

No matter how things will evolve in the following days or weeks, I will try keep my "journalist" work going and update the situation directly from the frontline. Aya Shameimaru... I mean CountVonNumenor, signed out. 

Today, Furandooru Sukaaretto:

eyvd92aw4i0a1.jpg

Also, it looks like today other people also caught the spirit of the Circus, and posted their own images:

tktjs1ivxi0a1.jpg

Source - https://www.reddit.com/r/touhou/comments/yxs701/a_true_friend/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

• Haha 2

spacer.png

On 11/17/2022 at 7:47 PM, CountVonNumenor said:

Today, Furandooru Sukaaretto:

eyvd92aw4i0a1.jpg

10 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Today... charisma break?

l2i4fpgmkp0a1.jpg

..so, we continue the trend of Flandre being de facto more mature both in mind and body that Remilia?

also, go on, Remi, Sakuya has bigger boobs anyway.

On 11/17/2022 at 7:47 PM, CountVonNumenor said:

Also, it looks like today other people also caught the spirit of the Circus, and posted their own images:

tktjs1ivxi0a1.jpg

Source - https://www.reddit.com/r/touhou/comments/yxs701/a_true_friend/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Rinnosuke is a bro, always has your back.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Today... doggo (poor her :TenshiCry:):

wjq0kamlqw0a1.jpg?width=840&format=pjpg&

z07kh6bmqw0a1.jpg?width=840&format=pjpg&

Edited by CountVonNumenor
  • Sad 1

spacer.png

On 11/20/2022 at 12:02 AM, CountVonNumenor said:

Surprise, I am reporting the first day without any Circus activity. Does this mark the end of the daily posting, or just a temporary hiatus until more stuff gets translated? It remains to be seem in the following days. 

4 hours ago, nightsedge561 said:

It looks like the Siw0n posting has come to an end.

Huh, just as I noticed that as well. The_Entire_Circus made no post announcing the end of TLED, which is contrary to the usual (or at least the Fusu-posting last year actually had a conclusion). 

14 hours ago, adzi said:

ABSOLUTE, COMPLETE, UTTER BASTARDRY
Where's my spell card: Sign of Righteous Fury: 28-Gauge

Closest thing we have canonically is Gun Sign ~ 3D Printed Gun, used by miss Sumireko Usami during the Urban Legend incident if I recall correctly. 

spacer.png

It reminds me of something, when i started liking touhou (some months ago, i'm new into it xd), i started watching a lot of vids about touhou on Youtube.

And well, with that, some weird VR PoV videos started being recommended to me, about touhou girls kissing you, and i was kinda "????", i found it weird but didn't care, since anyone can like what they want and i just used the "don't recommend the channel" option.

It's actually surprising to me to know that there's that "fusu-posting", it reminds me a lot of that videos.

Honestly, i hope NSFW stuff and that weird related things don't get spammed here, as i could read, apparently that became a complete spam, right?

Correct me if i'm wrong btw !

R.gif

On 11/22/2022 at 7:45 PM, _.Mevs said:

Honestly, i hope NSFW stuff and that weird related things don't get spammed here, as i could read, apparently that became a complete spam, right?

Rest assured, the not safe for work Fusu art will not be featured here. Everything (maybe besides some use of words) here will stay as family-friendly as possible. I am not sure of I can define the lat year's TLED thing on r/touhou as spam, but I guess it can also be called a such due to the high frequency at the time (one upload every day, for about a couple months), followed by a counter-movement that became a spam in itself too.

Anyway, the opening post of this thread covers very well the entire context in regards to the posts of last year, and the buildu-up to the posts of this year. As for the forum itself, we are chill. Maybe sometimes we could end up touching more sensitive topics or use colorful language, but overall things are pretty chill in here. So don't worry, and expressed any way you considered it is the most suited for the situation.  

spacer.png

On 11/22/2022 at 7:45 PM, _.Mevs said:

And well, with that, some weird VR PoV videos started being recommended to me, about touhou girls kissing you, and i was kinda "????", i found it weird but didn't care, since anyone can like what they want and i just used the "don't recommend the channel" option.

Also I forgot to reply to this part, but yeah, I know the kind of videos you are talking about. As far as I am aware, I found two of them. They seem to be done in MMD animation, not really VR. Anyway, the two I know are one about Youmu (a rather weird experience for me, someone who just got into Touhou at the time and was beginning to form opinions on favorite characters and sympathies - before my current preference for Akyuu, I used to like Youmu quite a lot in my early days as a Touhou fan) and one about Shion (which I found through bait-and-switch memes).

spacer.png

the two I know are one about Youmu (a rather weird experience for me, someone who just got into Touhou at the time and was beginning to form opinions on favorite characters and sympathies - before my current preference for Akyuu, I used to like Youmu quite a lot in my early days as a Touhou fan) and one about Shion (which I found through bait-and-switch memes).

Well... Let's say, the ones recommended to me made me want to threw my phone in the wall.

I got recommended a lot of times before using the don't recommend option, but i'll only talk about the ones that actually made me shocked/introduced me to that thing

1- Reimu (I found kinda weird but ignored it)

2- Sakuya (i honestly just saw it and didn't care at all, just passed ignoring it)

3- Marisa (she's my favorite so i found that definitely weird but still didn't care)

4- Remilia (that was concerning so i felt disgusted, but thought it was just a isolated case)

5 - Flandre (i thought the same as Remilia but i thought, "meh, there was a Remilia one, not surprising there's a Flandre one too)

6 - Cirno (I definitely started hating that and used the "do not recommend the channel" option, that was gross)

7 - Chen (didn't even click it, i just used the same option again, for some reason it didn't stop at first)

They seem to be done in MMD animation, not really VR.

Yup, they're MMD, i'm talking about the VR Youtube videos xd

Is a option for mobile youtube, some videos that are interactive when you move your phone, they simulate a VR xd

There's a lot of nice VR stuff, like horror videos!

But well, with that description, guess you got the point, it's really weird to think that probably there's people that actual like and imagine theirselves in that situations

R.gif.015c7e6d30a0d8238c078ef3cc332f99.gif

8 hours ago, Nekofire said:

@CountVonNumenor Fusu is not the only one to do this, but why there is actually a thread based on him and his arts only ? 🤔

Yes, Fusu is indeed not the only on who makes this kind of PoV art. Actually, I have seen quite a bit of it recently, be it Touhou, other series or original works by just a simple search on Danbooru. Now for the question why i focused on Fusu. The reason is very simple: last year, The_Entire_Circus (the user who started the whole ruckus), posted for about 2 months ONLY FUSU IMAGES on a daily basis, which greatly exasperated the users of r/touhou. When I saw The_Entire_Circus came back with new posts this year, I was very sure it was going to be Fusu art again. His initial poll whether he should post Fusu art again happened not long prior, then the initial posts of this year reminded me of the early works of Fusu himself. However, I was wrong about about it, and and misidentified the artist. This year, it was another artist, known as sin0w. But the confusion was already too late discovered, just after I started the thread and decided to brand the thing as "Fusu-posting". But if you are familiar with the context from last year, I would probably say the term "Fusu-posting" is rather justified (not that he may also be the most famous Touhou artist who does this kind of images - at least after the whole debacle of previous autumn).

If you have any other question, I am here to answer. 

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

After an undefined (fantastic) hiatus, The_Entire_Circus is back at it. It went off my radar for more than a week, especially since I have barely been to Reddit. In the time since the year began, he has posted twice in what I affectionally nickname "Fusu-posting", as it seems like the posts have gone yo just one a week. 

Anyway, here are the posts (art used is still that of siw0n, with translated bubbles modified by the user):

le07nrpemm9a1.jpg

New Year started with the funny rat  

5p78qsz2cmaa1.jpg

And now continues with an ice fairy

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Just when we thought it was over, it seems like the user likes coming back every now and then, and add a new post. For the past two months, I have forgotten to keep a log of what was going on, so I will have to catch up with everything in one post (like always, the art is still provided by siw0n, and the translations posted by The_Entire_Circus once every few days):

ryasz2qdrdea1.jpg

427j5kps1lea1.jpg

Fox-posting galore

1ablhxyopzfa1.jpg

Not gonna fall into that trap, bunny

xglgl7766dga1.jpg

I guess Christmas was rough for someone

4zbt4c7dhyga1.jpg

The WHAT?

wkoov0dv8zha1.jpg

[bat bonk] No horny...

amlfrxfv95ja1.jpg