Fusu-posting season is back, boys

CountVonNumenor

18 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Coming back (again) after a couple days instead of daily (I really need to solve my internet providing issue), we have a double upload. This time, Shion for days:

3ikpbkfq0cx91.jpg

wkip39zt5jx91.jpg

Interesting how the art style seems to be changing from one image to the other.

That might be because Shion got well-fed?

On 10/22/2022 at 1:51 AM, CountVonNumenor said:

No matter how things will evolve in the following days or weeks, I will try keep my "journalist" work going and update the situation directly from the frontline. Aya Shameimaru... I mean CountVonNumenor, signed out

Even with my low quality Internet today(seriously, I have to solve this problem ASAP), here's the latest specialty. For whatever reason, it is still Shion:

unknown.png  

(for a second, I thought the image refused to embed, and that it would be nothing more but a sad Discord link) 

• Sad 1

spacer.png

On 10/22/2022 at 1:51 AM, CountVonNumenor said:

No matter how things will evolve in the following days or weeks, I will try keep my "journalist" work going and update the situation directly from the frontline. Aya Shameimaru... I mean CountVonNumenor, signed out. 

On today's specialty... EVEN MORE Shion. Now, who is the one that likes her more - the Circus for posting her 4th day in a row, or siw0n for keep drawing her?

5tq4qi2ldxx91.jpg

spacer.png

On 11/5/2022 at 1:12 AM, CountVonNumenor said:

No matter how things will evolve in the following days or weeks, I will try keep my "journalist" work going and update the situation directly from the frontline. Aya Shameimaru... I mean CountVonNumenor, signed out. 

Today, it seems like we are breaking from the daily Shion-posting for something new:

e1opvkgsl4y91.jpg

spacer.png

18 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

On today's specialty, magician (Mukyu edition):

xgmaty54qby91.jpg

Just for reference, compare any of these daily drawings this year with the art of Fusu (bot the safe and the not-so-safe one), and see what's the difference. This is funny

spacer.png

On 11/9/2022 at 10:19 PM, CountVonNumenor said:

Interrupting the daily pebble for something different:

u9sqk0zka4z91.jpg

spacer.png

20 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Today, we are going to the Shrine:

nfdw3pu44jz91.jpg

"Nothing else happens after the date, okay?" [ANGRY FUSU NOISES]

12 hours ago, adzi said:

I think that, considering the change from mockery to heartwarming, in a bout a year, this artist will start doing arts about, well, doing 2hus.

You mean the change from Fusu art (last year) to siw0n art (this year)? Or simply the transition from mocking the viewer for their perverted ideas to asking for a date? (wait, this one is a slow transition back to Fusu, even if it is not so in-your-face as last year). Also, what do you mean by "will do art about, well, doing 2hus"? Like in that kind of "doing" someone?

• Haha 1

spacer.png

13 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Today, we are going to the Shrine:

nfdw3pu44jz91.jpg

"Nothing else happens after the date, okay?" [ANGRY FUSU NOISES]

You mean the change from Fusu art (last year) to siw0n art (this year)? Or simply the transition from mocking the viewer for their perverted ideas to asking for a date? (wait, this one is a slow transition back to Fusu, even if it is not so in-your-face as last year). Also, what do you mean by "will do art about, well, doing 2hus"? Like in that kind of "doing" someone?

Yes.

although it's a half-joking statement.

On 11/12/2022 at 11:29 PM, CountVonNumenor said:

Today, puppeteer: 

ggwol4fmmpz91.jpg

[Emotional CRIT] 

21 hours ago, adzi said:

Yes.
although it's a half-joking statement.

Yes in regards to which one?

Edited by CountVonNumenor

spacer.png

23 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Today, we are back with a cat:

98aaxop0pwz91.jpg

4 hours ago, adzi said:

the thing about doing 2hus

If you mean doing THE 2hus, then oh no...

• Thinking 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Nekofire said:

I’m kinda lost, what is actually happening here ??? 
Are those drawing a joke or something? 🤨

This is not a joke. I am documenting an event mirroring one that happened last year, just to see how things will develop. Also for more context, read the opening post of this thread. I am not which on should I be more concerned for: The_Entire_Circus for posting those things on r/touhou daily (and now getting into the second year in a row), or Fusu and sin0w for drawing this kind of art? Also the drawings are no joke, they are unironic creations of two artists through the past couple years.

Again, opening text has perhaps the answers you are looking for. If not, just ask me what is still unclear, and I will try my best to come up with explanations.

Edited by CountVonNumenor
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

19 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Today, we are back with a cat:

98aaxop0pwz91.jpg

If you mean doing THE 2hus, then oh no...

hmmm... can't be sure if Orin is actually being hospitable here, or plots to throw John Touhou here into the furnace.

also we need a situation where the 2hu's answer would be something to the effect of "where do you see any boobs, you imbecile?"

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Today, we return to basics:

6lnthduoz30a1.jpg

To quote today's chat when answering who Nue is and why the tone of this image to a newcomer into Touhou:

"We have character tendencies from time to time this week's seems to be "Nuenis" and, this horny tendency wanting to lick them of groping her boobs (till ppl gets tired of it and start bitching) is part of this month too, next month we may have the FUTA trend again or Yukari doing some power harassing again who knows, maybe Rin doing Necro stuff the only way to know is to patiently wait.

So there is a lot to expect from wholesome ones to absolutely random degeneracy"

1 hour ago, adzi said:

hmmm... can't be sure if Orin is actually being hospitable here, or plots to throw John Touhou here into the furnace.

Isn't John Touhou supposed to be dead first if he is to be thrown into the furnace? Oh no...

1 hour ago, adzi said:

also we need a situation where the 2hu's answer would be something to the effect of "where do you see any boobs, you imbecile?"

Alright, that sure would be interesting. Probably the easiest way ti make it would have been if we just strapped speech bubbles to the ZUN art (seriously, his original game art if as flat as wooden plank)

spacer.png