61e Talk of the town issue 15

Macbeth

Hello bros, I hope you are all doing well. I am doing well myself as I am just chilling on the chair typing some shit on the computer. Yesterday I went out to a Mexican shopping center, and damn, I forgot how good authentic Mexican food is. When I was a zoomer, I would eat Mexican food all the time, tacos mixto and de carne are my favorites. But for a small restaurant, you'd expect cheap prices.... but they fucking charged me 3 dollars a taco! Are you fucking kidding me, what a rip off. If it was up to me, I would say 2-2.5 is what makes a fair deal. Anything more than that is a bullshit price. I ate them anyway, and yes, they were good.

Now on to some 61e news:

61e-NA

The last of the NA NW regiments have recently just left BCOF and returned to NW. If you ask me, it looks like the struggle to keep nw alive form BcOF has been a success, the conflict is basically oer and now what we must do now is decide how are we going to rebuild NA after 6 months of the great 61e struggle to keep NA alive. People from all over the world who took part from China to Australia to Russia to Bolivia worked together ensure the survival of NA and ofcourse the other regiments such as the 6te, 60th, Nr9 and the ERB that sticked it out until the end. We are Sergio about what does it look for the future of NA, he says this: " I think in the future, the NA company will hold on until the inevitable of Bannerlord, then we will go to Bannerlord...."

The Last NA event had 130 attendance it looks like things are doing better. Most of the NA regiments are getting accustomed to the new way of things and it looks like it things in NA will be fine until the release of Bannerlord. Also congratulations to the new Chvl of the 61e Mango, he joined the 61e from Holdfast and has sticked it out to play with us in NW as well.

61e-SA

WE HAVE WON THE SA CAMPAIGN, THE BATTLE IS OVER.... AFTER 1.5 MONTHS OF THE SIEGE OF SAO PAOLO, THE 61E HAS WON THE SA CAMPAIGN FOR THE FEDERALISTS!!!!

Yes bros, you have heard it here... THE WAR HAS BEEN WON. At September 25th, the 61e finally broke the last line of defnse of Sao Paolo with the Federalists side and have finally forced the Empire to surrender. Peace has been restored in SA and the 61e with their Federalist allies can now celebrate their roles as victors in the war. The 61e came into a campaign where there was a fierece deadlock on both sides, but as the Federalists with their Republican values called the 61e in the struggle to free their people from the clutches of the tyrannical Empire, we were able to tip the scale and help the Army of the North march down to Sao Paolo. Well done to all the bros who hav helped us in the war and thank you for your valiant and noble work in this camapaign.

I asked Hessian if he thought we could have won the campaign, he said.Man, just living in the present dude, you know just there... I didn't even know what side were fighting on. Sarsfield says, "we dont care about the cause, we care about the fight, and we are glad we won, But its time for me to go to the VA and collect some benefits" Sergio, glad to have been able to see the day where 61e flag flows on the capital city of Sao Paolo, says "It was like a real life war, at that cliff... So many bros charged and fought all their might, but so many fell down that cliff and they will never be able to 61e city.... and see our shrine maiden......"

61e-EU

The 61e in EU also has been making progress in the EU Campaign, at the NRP Campaign, we engaged the Rhodok army at the state of Jamiche. The day before the Sarranid amy there had been tattered in a devastating defeat of 4:1 but as the 61e came to help in the conflict, we were able to help the Sarranid army take back our pride in a close 4:3 victory. Much of the Sarranid spirit has been restored and many of us agree that although the Sarranids have taken a terrible beating at the start of the war, the war is far from over!

61e-AS

Not much to say in Asia, we have been getting a few recruits which is always good. Last Saturday, the 61e Asian disembarked under the command of Jcor and Macbeth to the Chinese event where we fought in the map of strangefields where we managed to hold back a massive assault from the Chinese 大明 army and from many other power regiments of China. It was a tough battle, but managed to hold them back.

NTW-

The 61e has been getting quite into Napoleon Total War and so some of the bros have considered about doing an NTW tournament, I was thinking it would be a pretty cool thing to do and so if anyone thinks its a good idea, please let me know!

And so in conclusion, September 25th has been a successful day for the 61e, we have won two battles, I got a good grade on my quiz and so we will continue marching on to October, ready to see whats in store for us as we rebuild NA and OC, continue our struggles in EU and celebrate our victory in SA

Thank you for reading bros and ill see you next time.