Are touhou fans bad

Sir I

1 hour ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Nobody gonna write an actual, long and developed answer? The topic at hand is interesting, and I did address it in the past under a few forms in different threads.

You're right Count in that the topic is interesting, but I feel like we've already provided developed answers in other threads. I would be kind of repeating what's mentioned in the 'Flanderization of touhou characters' and 'Touhou fans are a lost cause' thread. Nothing wrong with a simple answer this time though!

• Like 2

In what sense do you mean "bad"? Bad people, as in a moral sense? Bad at being fans, as in a comparative sense? Without proper qualification, the question is too broad. Do you mean to imply there is something about Touhou that directly correlates to fans of it being "bad"?

7 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Nobody gonna write an actual, long and developed answer?

In your topics, you are usually sure to include a contextualizing explanation that helps define the boundaries of the inquiry. This may be as simple as a restatement (which clarifies meaning), or as complex as an origin of the question (which clarifies intent). Such qualification helps those seeking to contribute to understand how best to answer the question in a helpful and informative way while avoiding confusion.

• Like 1

TTT

yes

In actuality id say that they arent horrible, being probably one of the more creative fanbases. just from sheer overwhelming content they have made, with the only other things coming close imo being large franchises like star wars and such. they are all really hardworking and a vast amount of projects they have started, they usually complete. i only dont like a lot of the recent touhou stuff, like the fumo obsession. that kinda needs to stop.

wtf is this question.

OF COURSE Touhou fans are bad. All racists and liking (shooting) little girls too much! Isn't it all obvious already?

/sarcasm

For serious though... I do not understand the question fully... assuming it isn't just a joke.

• Sir I locked this topic
  • Sir I unlocked this topic
  • Sir I unlocked and locked this topic