Trouble getting EoSD to work

trebuchin

Essentialy i am having difficulties with downloading and running EoSD. i have the files downloaded from this site(both the launcher and the game itself), but i cannot unzip them or open them. Why is this, and how do get it to work? Do i need a torrent client? Is there some other file i need to download?

• 3 months later...

Essentialy i am having difficulties with downloading and running EoSD. i have the files downloaded from this site(both the launcher and the game itself), but i cannot unzip them or open them. Why is this, and how do get it to work? Do i need a torrent client? Is there some other file i need to download?

Well, it depends on your problem

If the game doesn't start, probably you'll need to reinstall it (mine worked this way when i downloaded in Moryia Shrine)

If the game is too fast, you'll need a DX8 > DX9 conversor, i'll add a video so you can see it (is in spanish but what he says doesn't really matters, but yes what he does)

And if you got a corrupted zip, you'll need a torrent client (i recommend UTorrent Web) and come back to the download page and start it in the torrent site, this way the game zip will be downloaded normally

Here's a video if your case is the second one:

(I had all those problems and managed to fix them doing that stuff, hope it helps you!)