PC-98 team vs Windows/Modern Touhou team: The Ultimate Battle

Paracausality

So I'm assuming that we all know by now how vague and generally undefined PC-98 is, there's barely any lore, backstory, explanations, etc...especially in regards to power levels, since I'm assuming PC-98 has the same deal as Marineford arc One Piece where the scales/hierarchy of power wasn't established yet.

So which team do you think would win in this fight: 

Shinki, Sariel, Konngara, Hakurei God, Rikako, Yumemi, Yumeko, PC-98 Yuuka, Elly, Elis, Mima, Meira, Luiz, Mimi-Chan, Five Magic Stones, Genji, Gengetsu, and Mugetsu   

vs   

Hecatia, Junko, Eiki, Clownpiece, Okina, Yukari, Kasen, Suika, Eirin, Kaguya, Mokou, Toyohime, Yorihime, Sagume, Doremy, Utsuho, Yuyuko, Youmu, Remilia, Flandre, Sakuya, Modern Yuuka

Bonus: One of the teams vs Dragon God

And with what difficulty?

Hard? Medium? or Low?

And please try to explain your answer...

"The Ultimate Battle between Legends"

Edited by Cardinal_

• Paracausality changed the title to PC-98 team vs Windows team: The Ultimate Battle
  • Paracausality changed the title to PC-98 team vs Windows/Modern Touhou team: The Ultimate Battle

mimichan wins easy 

realistically windows team would take the win easily as they have Eiki and Hecatia, but really its as you said. Power levels aren't established in pc98, and are honestly only vaguely established in windows at that. we don't know the true extent of a lot of touhou characters abilities because they are never put in situations where they need to use their full power, or in situations where there is an actual threat.

On 9/6/2022 at 10:39 PM, nightsedge561 said:

mimichan wins easy 

realistically windows team would take the win easily as they have Eiki and Hecatia, but really its as you said. Power levels aren't established in pc98, and are honestly only vaguely established in windows at that. we don't know the true extent of a lot of touhou characters abilities because they are never put in situations where they need to use their full power, or in situations where there is an actual threat.

I don't think ZUN'S statement applies to Makai's residents, don't get me wrong, I think Hecate still wreaks most of Makai, but I'm hard pressed to believe she could easily beat the likes of Shinki and Sariel.

And yes, discussions like this are mostly pointless, but I still like speculating when it comes to Touhou's lore, because believe it or not it's lore is actually what got me into the series in the first place after I was intrigued by the context commenters provided on the Bad Apple music video, and what is there that is more mysterious than the PC-98 era.

And of course Mimi chan nukes these fools with ease.

• Up 1