buskerdog- Moriya Shrine Wiki Parody

Gou the frog

Buskerdog, the oldie of the Moriya Shrine Forum, the programmer, the game jam participator. He is an awesome lad that I worked together in a past game jam. (1) The lad has a keen ear on music and the knowledge for quality. You best bet that his games are going to blow your mind! The lad doesn't post much but when he does it will be quite interesting.

[Contents]

366653086_ANIME-PICTURES.NET_-_88947-2250x1554-touhou-hakureireimu-highres-brownhair-yelloweyes-miko.thumb.jpg.5833ee4f3acbac1cfa0b134683f8e87f.jpg

1. Basic Info

2. The Arrival

3. Profile Info

3.1 Status Updates And Ranks

3.2 Signatures

4. Channel And Itch.io Accounts

5. Author's Note

Original Pixiv Link Not Found                                                                                                                                                                                                                       (Found By Reverse Image Searching)

Basic Info 

You can find him in intriguing forums posts and is also seen following them. He is also a very big fan of eurobeat. (2)  It is clear that he is a big Reimu fan judging from his profile picture and this quote from  Would you rather? game.  He also likes Programming and found Touhou by remixes just like most of the fans. (3)

Quote:

I'd rather meet Reimu because she's my favourite character

The Arrival

Joined the forums at March 23, 2019 and participated in the forum game known as "We Tell A Story Two Words At A Time" (4)

Profile Info

One of the record holders for posting a lot of posts. Standing at 586, having won 88 days. 

09/30/2002 is his birthday accordingly. 

Status Updates And Ranks

A total of 11 badges and a dozen followers. To top it off, 527 faith points. Rank is Experienced (11/14) 

Signature

It's hard to see a signature of his but there're instances where he would find artists and musicians to for a game jam. 

Channel And Itch.io Accounts

Has a Youtube channel to showcase his mods Ex (Rival Of Aether.) buskerdog - YouTube. Also has Itch.io to give you a his creations of fan games. buskerdog - itch.io                           

I assure you that it's quite nice. So, give him a visit.

Author's Note

Honestly, the Author enjoyed his time as an artist in a game jam with this lad and for educating me about things like CountVonNumenor. (5) It's good to see members like him in this forum as he happens to be the first to post on author's thread.

References 

(1)  Dream of Ar-card-ia ~ Dreaming of the Perfect Deck - A Game Jam submission - Derivative Works - Moriya Shrine | Your resource for all things Touhou

(2) RT8: [NOT] the Last Remix Tournament - Page 3 - Human Village - Moriya Shrine | Your resource for all things Touhou On page (3) Quote "It is no secret that I am a fan of the eurobeat."

(3) Umm... Hi? - Introductions! - Moriya Shrine | Your resource for all things Touhou Pretty self explanatory

(4) buskerdog's Content (moriyashrine.org)  16, 17, 18, 19 are almost filled with that.

(5) CountVonNumeor -Moriya Shrine Wiki Parody - Misty Lake - Moriya Shrine | Your resource for all things Touhou

This page was last edited on 4 July 2022 11:17, Current UTC

• Like 5

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

Huh I never heard of this buskerdog guy but he seems pretty cool. I wonder if he has a mediocre twitter where not much happens but he always posts when he's made something new? If he does I would totally follow it to stay up to date on any cool stuff he makes. https://twitter.com/buskerdog_

7 hours ago, Gou the frog said:

I didn't even know that was a page on the profile. This frog has too much power.

Guys I'm still alive I swear it's just I still haven't been able to play the new Touhou game, that's why I haven't been active much. I'm sorry for not looking at your recent music posts Ken

Also wait a minute, ARE THOSE CITACIONS!!??

Edited by buskerdog
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1