Talk of the town for 61e 12

Macbeth

Good Morning, good afternoon and good evening bros, I hope you are all doing well today.  I thought about now would be a good time to make the next 61e talk of the town thread where I fill you in with the latest 61e news. Some cool happenings have been happening these days and I am excited to share it with you all bros today

NA-NW

Great news at this side bros, we are doing the 61e Sat Event has been growing and more regiments are interested in joining the event. Really good stuff to consider when alongside we are having more bros attend the events than usual. If you havent noticed, I and some other people have been recruiting a bit more than usual to try and find some bros to join the regiment. The Last Saturday event we did was an event with us and the ERB against a bunch of other regiments. The battle was hard fought but it was fun nonetheless. I wonder if you guys enjoyed playing Skirms last week? I thought it was pretty fun but I wonder if we should continue going skirms or just stick to playing infantry. Let me know what you think bros. 

On the other hand, it looks the game BCOF is not doing very well, I have talked to some of the leaders from the game and they have told me that the game is basically collapsing. I think the collapsing part is a bit of an exaggeration on their end since there are still events going on in that game, but still nonetheless there are regiments moving out of the game from BCOF to move to either Holdfast.... or back to NW to play with us. I am sorry to the bros for the troubles of BCOF but I am going booyah to hear about the regiments that are coming back to NW. 

I wanted to ask you bros as well, please get back to me on this whenever you can. I have been thinking about bringing back the NA Thursday Trench battle event. Let me know what you guys think, to those who dont know what the event is, its an event where we use trench battle maps to duke it out in events where FOL FOC rambo and all that crazy shit is allowed.

NA-HF

I apologize bros for having to cancel the last Holdfast events, my internship was finisnhing and I had to really focus on getting an assignment done. But do not worry my bros, Holdfast events will be starting again in NA starting Wednesday again. Looking forward to see you all bros there.

SA-NW

If you read the last talk of the town, you would know that the 61e in SA is currently taking part of a campaign right now; but in case you didnt read the last thread, the campaign is based on an alt hist civil war in Brazil as the Federalists (us) are fighting against the Imperial forces of Brazil. 

So far in the campaign, we have been doing well. Shoutout to Stubbo for doing so well at the cannon at the first map, I think the highlight of the event was when the 61e infantry were marching to engage with one of the Imperialist lines and as we were firing at one another, just like that, the entire imperialist line was decimated. Thanks to Stubbo and his shot, he managed to wipe out what was a 10 man line in just one shot. You dont get to see those everydays and I remember in the voice chat people all across the line were in awe. 

Another great moment was when the infantry at the first round in the second map stormed a small village to garrison a key defensive point of the map. the village had several houses around the area with a bridge that the enemies would have to cross in order to reach their key objective; out objective was to prevent this from happening. So when the mentioned round started, we ran straight to the village on the left with no time to organize or anything beforehand. It was a bit chaotic, but right when we managed to reach the village, we realized that the opposing army was already preparing to cross the bridge, needless to say we had little to no time to prepare for the assault. I told everyone to hold either the front of the back home and prepare for the enemy army to engage us,. I decided to stay at the front house where I expected the brunt of the carnage would be. 

I still remember how it went, I ordered all the 61e within the front house to hold the second floor to avoid getting shot by rambos who would shoot through the windows and kill us, so we had some 61e firing out the windows from the second floor while another group of us were watching the stairway into the second floor. I took part in the defense of the house so I joined my fellow bros holding near the stairway. We were unsure what to expect until I heard a fizzling noise.... it sounded like.... TNT! I shouted at the top of my lungs, pissing off everyone in my house to get the fuck out of stairway and run to the other side of the room. Before I knew it, BOOM! At one moment we were holding a house, and then one second after the house we were defending was nothing more than a ruin. Thats when we realized, the enemy did not intend to take the house from us through man to man combat. They intended to turn the village we held into our graves. Most of us listened to my orders and ran with me to safe part of the house, but there were a few who unfortunately didnt listen to what I said fast enough and suffered from the explosions. The TNT went off a few more times, a few more bros perished, and the situation would only be made worse as enemy troops would proceed to fire rocket artillery at the front house.

Nonetheless, the bros held firm and we managed to hold the position out of sheer will and determination to hold out the village until reinforcements arrived. The other federalist forces, after having heard of the carnage and combat within the village, scrambled to bring whatever they could to assist us. It was only a matter of time after our brave defense that out allies would come in time and help us in a counter offensive to kick off the imperialist forces from the village and then from the bridge. 

The battle that day was a victory, but it was certainly a tough one. We will engage the imperialist forces again Next Sunday where we shall see what is in store for us. 

EU-NW

Unfortunately, most of the events did not happen this week since a good portion of the events had been canceled by the 19th since they had to do some meet up or something like that. However, I did hear  last Friday, the 61e EU went cav and did pretty well. Kudos to Hessian and Barteg for leading the bros at the battle. 

AS-NW

Not much to report on this side, the events were canceled last week unfourtnately as well due to me being busy with my internship. However, events will be starting again Friday 8pm Beijing time. I did want to mention though that id like to congratulate our newest Chvl, Enoch!

Thats all I had to say for today bros. I hope you all enjoyed todays talk of the town. Some of you guys asked me why I didn't curate any of Questly's drawings last time and that was because he is currently taking a break. While Questly is on break, I was wondering if we would be able to find any 61e members who likes to make OC who would like to take part in the talk of the town curation. If you or anybody else you know would happen to be interested in uploading Original content pics to the 61e Talk of the town threads, please let me know! 

Hope you all have a good days bros, 61e forever bros!