EoSD 20th Anniversary Works Collection

Gou the frog

have a funny feeling to collect this year work from everyone else. This is going to range from memes to stuffs you don't normally see. I'm going to review them if I have time. 

We got a familiar face here. Presenting @sodaodaoda for the amazing anniversary speedpaint. What amazing compositions. I have to agree with Buaskerdog on Patchy and Koakuma ones being our favorites. I see that you've included details like respective bosses spell cards and patterns. In any case, I've also noticed the timestamp perfectly two, three minutes with the exception of 6. 7. 8. For your first speedpaint, you didn't pull any punches. The description is also very placed. Overall truly a brilliant project from you.

Spoiler

And we have the lad with the overview of Touhou 6, the man who started this business. Watching this made me feel refreshed and that lad really moved the community. As usual, it's quality I assure you. 

Spoiler

Now, let's get back on track. Here we have the creator of mommy memes, XE3G weeb. Known for making memes and is normally brought up in CountVonNumenor's posts. I see that this made an effort, a huge one at that for the ani. I applaud for this as this really took me by surprise.

Fun Fact: It's the most viewed video even suppressing megapig's.

Yes, we have a Shanghai Teahouse Remix lads. I was wondering when this will show up. (Must Ignore my inner Meiling) As energetic as one would expected. Not bad at all. Still, I think it need more piano in some parts. Well, very good indeed.

Spoiler

Edited by Gou the frog
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

4 hours ago, buskerdog said:

@sodaodaoda consider putting the #eosday hashtag on your video, you'll be in the list! ^

Yo, thx for telling me! I updated my title and the description.
My video got 100 views in less than 24 hours, considering how small my channel is, I am super proud of this. I've never been more happier with myself.

Also, this video is so damn cool:

What a cool mod, super awesome!!

Edited by sodaodaoda
Added Asprey's video
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

Number 1 Alice, Meiling and Youmu fan! jaooooooooo

On 8/11/2022 at 7:28 PM, Gou the frog said:

I have a funny feeling to collect this year work from everyone else. This is going to range from memes to stuffs you don't normally see. I'm going to review them if I have time. 

We got a familiar face here. Presenting @sodaodaoda for the amazing anniversary speedpaint. What amazing compositions. I have to agree with Buaskerdog on Patchy and Koakuma ones being our favorites. I see that you've included details like respective bosses spell cards and patterns. In any case, I've also noticed the timestamp perfectly two, three minutes with the exception of 6. 7. 8. For your first speedpaint, you didn't pull any punches. The description is also very placed. Overall truly a brilliant project from you.

Thank you so, so much, I am smiling like an idiot while writing this xd
It genuinely means so much to me to hear that, Touhou has been my passion since 2016 and hearing that a part of the Touhou community loves my art makes me honestly sob from happiness.
I tried my hardest to make this as best as I could, I am not lying when I say that this project took me a week to make, with me staying up till 4am to finish the drawings, and to see people liking it so much (my friends, both IRL and online, people on Reddit, people here, even my damn parents as well) makes me so unbelievably happy, especially since I did have a rough few week. EoSDay was so far, the highlight of this month for me.
Anyways, sorry for this ramble, I had to say it ^^;

19 hours ago, Auto Memories Doll said:

Apologies I'm quite late, what I do have is a drawing related to the subject. just something I'd like to share 

Don't worry the cake was made using normal ingredients 

458749980_ESOD_20thAnniversarydrawing.thumb.png.fa885428bbb1cd4a2380bb76caea9b19.png

ESODay.png

Also, these drawing are adorable! I love the lil Rei and Mari on the cake, and that Rumia is so cute that I can't help but smile! I bet that cake tastes awesome ^^
Your style is very interesting and cute!

• Like 3

Number 1 Alice, Meiling and Youmu fan! jaooooooooo

1 hour ago, sodaodaoda said:

Also, these drawing are adorable! I love the lil Rei and Mari on the cake, and that Rumia is so cute that I can't help but smile! I bet that cake tastes awesome ^^
Your style is very interesting and cute!

Thank you, that means a lot. I never got to tell you how cool your digital paintings are. The way the characters contrast and interact with the background is awesome.  I specifically love the dark lighting in the Reimu, and Marisa painting, and the use of Flandre cloning spell card in the Flandre Painting. 

Edited by Auto Memories Doll
  • Like 1