Talk of the town for 61e 11

Macbeth

Hello bros how are you all doing today, many apologies for taking over a fucking month to finally make a post to the talk to of the town. But hey, here I am bros, better than ever. I have been kind of busy with my real job and trying to run that Minecraft shit over the last moth. But I think I am getting better at setting my priority traight. I will go for a goal of trying to make another blogpost within a 2 week time frame.

Anyway, without a further a do, lets get down to the news

61e-OC
Well bros, I have been news for this region, Hikkupz, basically the boss of the OC communtiy has pulled the plug on Australia, ending the era of Australian NW once again. All of the regiments from OC have either disbanded or left to Bannerlord. For us? Well, Jcor is trying to do Holdfast events in OC, but for the most part, we will just shift our focuses from AS-OC to Asia specifically since there is really not much to do in OC anymore. Anyway, this probably isnt a surprise for many since most of the AS-OC company consisted primarily of players from Asia. Please wish Jcor the best luck bros and pls consider helping him out sometime at the OC events in his effort to rebuild an OC company.

61e-AS

We have been getting more recruits here, no big surprise but as the new says, we will be likely be doing 2 chinese events a week. I am quite happy with how the Asia events have been coming along, I thought that not that many people would want to play in china at firs tover the last month but it looks like everyone is enjoying th events are attendance is strong as ever. two weeks ago, we managed to bring 20 people to a Chinese event which that upon itself is a pretty big feat for the Asian compny. I dont think its the record or anything but it is a good sign that if we keep going at it, we cn make a really good team. Also! In even better news, we have been finding good progress in finding recruits from China which means we will be able to get recruits with good pig at the events and thus give us some melee capability!

61e-EU

Nothing really has changed in EU. Vlalshmo and his friends are trying to make the Russian company which is an attempt to make a Slavic company for Europe where the line will speak only Russian. The progress of the Slavic Legion has been decent, but its too early to tell how things will go. They are a tough band of Russian bros, willing to fight at any situation and will not leave the battlefield without fighting honorably first!

61e-NA-SA

A BIG NOTICE: WE WILL BE MOVING OUR NA SUN EVENT TO SATURDAY AND OUR SA SAT EVENT TO SUNDAY

Last NA event, we managed to make a Spanish Line which is really good news for us, hopefully this means we will be able to find more South American members to come play with us along for the Spanish line thus making it more feasible for players across the world to come play with us. I am absolutely look forward to it bros and hope something good can come out of it.

AND ALSO: We will be taking part in a big campaign in South America, as you bros know, when we fight in campaigns, key battles and great actions of bravery will award many members medals. This will be a very tough campaign, all of the South American Regiments and us will be taking part.

mapa.png

Here is the campaign map, we will be the faction up north. Our goal is to help the Brazilian forces fight for freedom against the Imperialist Brazilian army, located in Sao Paolo. This means we will be fighting against the Emperor of Brazil while the zealots of the north will be assisted by us in their effort to push the imperialists back.

It will be a very tough campaign, and this is why we are calling all 61e across the world to please consider assisting us in this campaign.

In other news, I plan on updating the 61e Chronicles and add a few pages, spell corrections will be needed and o if you would like to volunteer in helping me with the spelling of my shitty grammar and writing skills. Pls volunteer and come help.

Well bros, thats all I have to say for today bros, feel free to add whatever you want on your own side if you would like to talk about anything yourself.

Until then bros and 61e forever bros!

Edited by Macbeth
  • Like 1