What is your LEAST favourite drink

For me I'd have to say my least favourite would have to be pepsi. It just tastes so wrong to me and I don't know how to describe it. It just has this really bad taste at the back of your mouth and i just can't get over that. Maybe you all can? I don't know. Feel free to give your own answers 

Funny story: my brother & I once bought one of those Super Malt drinks back when we were still teenagers, and god was it bad. I don't either of us could finish it, so yeah, I guess that would be our choice. (>_<)

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

Maybe I'm too lenient because I don't really have a hated drink of my own, but my outlier in the stars: Day of The Dead Monster Energy. (or Mango Loco for short.)
A bit fucky how that tasted because I really only drink one other mango-flavored and it was good enough to keep my tongue remedies. But this.... blargh.
Maybe you like it and I don't blame you. But.... it doesn't sit right with me.

37 minutes ago, Auto Memories Doll said:

I have a strong dislike of most sodas since there too sugary for my tastes, which is why I prefer Sparkling water.

anyways anyone up for a human smoothie.

Sparkling water is good too. But I don't like still water.