What is the best soft drink/Soda and why?

For me personally it would be irn bru. It's a soft drink in Scotland that is insanely popular, more popular than Coke and pepsi even. I really like it. It tastes like Dr pepper and Fanta put together and i really like that combination. But i would like to hear what you guys think 

Edited by ScarletPyro

11 minutes ago, Canaranjo said:

Can I be the idiot that says water? Because I'm going to say water. What? You want to be unhealthy?
Mineral Water In Glass , Free Transparent Clipart - ClipartKey

Here's a company that makes water look cool: https://liquiddeath.com/

We don't have that company here, I'd like to try it but i can't unless i want to be out of water

Hey again! My favourite would be Dr Pepper, but I also like Irn-Bru a lot! Having a cold can on a hot day is just heavenly. Can't say no to having plenty of water either. Also Scarlet, appreciate you making this site more active recently!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Isaac said:

Hey again! My favourite would be Dr Pepper, but I also like Irn-Bru a lot! Having a cold can on a hot day is just heavenly. Can't say no to having plenty of water either. Also Scarlet, appreciate you making this site more active recently!

That's the plan, I've always wanted to see this place active and now i finally get to do it. And he's, gold can of irn run on a hot day is heavenly. And hey, I've been making a name for myself here a little so that's cool, but i mainly just like seeing the place active, I find it funny how i just started being active out of nowhere. Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, waddlewaffle said:

Coke for me. I mean.... Dr Pepper's pricey as hell in here, and besides, I'd take precedence of a familiar.
Water.... we have Lavie and Aquafina as two dominating water brands here haha. So anything goes in the pendulum's cycle. 

Coke isn't bad tbh. I'd take it over pepsi. Pepsi just tastes really weird to me and k honestly don't know why, over here we have like, 9 major brands of water, it's a little crazy

2 minutes ago, SasaMisa said:

Yeah, it's Dokupe without a doubt, although I can't for the life of me remember how or why I started drinking it. (^_^;)

Suika Yuugi Dokupe.jpg

Ooh, I haven't heard of it before. what does it taste like? To me it kinda looks like it would taste like soy sauce

• Stare 1

27 minutes ago, SasaMisa said:

Not sure if serious (you did see what is written on Suika's oversize can, I take it?).

My god i am such an idiot. Lol, i should really go get that checked out, it was 11am I'd just woke up please forgive me xD

• Haha 1

Heh, don't worry about it... I only realised recently myself that ドクペ / Dokupe is just a typical Japanese abbreviation for ドクターペッパー / Dr Pepper. It's also apparently a fake brand in the 神様のメモ帳 / Kami-sama no Memo-chou (God's Memo Pad, although the Americans as usual changed God to Heaven to avoid upsetting the Christians with Japanese heathen nonsense, as they see it anyway) light novel series. (^_^)

Edited by SasaMisa
Spelling mistake.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

I'm clearly the best Soda! Jkjk
For me, Coke is my fav, a bit basic, but it hits that spot for me that a lot of other sodas do not.
Another one that I adore (even more than Coke!) is a drink called Ivi. I am not sure if you guys have that, but it seems to be prominent in the Balkans, or at least, seemed to be.
Ivi is a bit weird because now there isn't a single Ivi can anywhere, at least where I looked for, and that situation has happened before, so I hope that it gets back on shelves again. It's basically a peach soda that isn't actually that fizzy as far as I could tell, and it's much better for me than Coke.
SOK IVI BRESKVA 0,33L LIMENKA | Idea
There was also a lemon flavor, I tried it once and I despised it lmfao
IVI limun limenka 0,33l - Cenoteka
There seems to be an orange flavor as well, but I've never seen it here in my country, nor have I seen 2l bottles of this (but I would buy one in a heartbeat if I do see it).

Edited by sodaodaoda
Accidentally didn't put a word
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

Number 1 Alice, Meiling and Youmu fan! jaooooooooo

4 hours ago, sodaodaoda said:

I'm clearly the best Soda! Jkjk
For me, Coke is my fav, a bit basic, but it hits that spot for me that a lot of other sodas do not.
Another one that I adore (even more than Coke!) is a drink called Ivi. I am not if you guys have that, but it seems to be prominent in the Balkans, or at least, seemed to be.
Ivi is a bit weird because now there isn't a single Ivi can anywhere, at least where I looked for, and that situation has happened before, so I hope that it gets back on shelves again. It's basically a peach soda that isn't actually that fizzy as far as I could tell, and it's much better for me than Coke.
SOK IVI BRESKVA 0,33L LIMENKA | Idea
There was also a lemon flavor, I tried it once and I despised it lmfao
IVI limun limenka 0,33l - Cenoteka
There seems to be an orange flavor as well, but I've never seen it here in my country, nor have I seen 2l bottles of this (but I would buy one in a heartbeat if I do see it).

Yeah, we don't have it over in our countries, it's probably a regional exclusive drink 

• Like 1

Okay, I suppose this is sort of relevant to the discussion - I noticed it yesterday evening in Google Images when I was looking up 'CoLA' after Tenkko mentioned it in the Like/Hate thread).

Okuu Nuka-Cola.jpg

Edited by SasaMisa
Adding some text.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure about you gensokyans but I am a big drinker of the following two

ginger ale

root beer

Lets forget about rootbeer for this episode and just talk about Ginger Ale, like i said incase you havent noticed, I am a big ginger ale drinker. Its good, its kickass and when I sniff it, I feel it.... the kick.. I dont mean like a Cocaine kick, but just the raw power of Ginger and its healthy properties despite the fact the soda might not even have ginger at all and just some strange MSG substitute for all I know. 

If you asked me what I am drinking today as my Ginger Ale, I will tell you I am drinking my everyday favorite, Canada Dry Ginger ale. Its a pretty easy to get Ginger Ale that requires nothing more than just a simple drive to your local Walmart to Acquire. Once you walk to the soda section, you will often see it next to the Coca Colas and other beverages. I would avoid going to drug stores to acquire this drink because when I drive to my CVS, they always got them in these really weird mini cans instead of just normal human being cans. They must think that only Nazrins are Ginger ale drinkers which is not the case. I'll have you know I am over 6ft and not a mouse by any means.

Anyway, thats my story for Canada Dry, but I wanted to go over another drink I love, this is a soda thats a bit more difficult to acquire. Before, I was able to acquire this beverage at my local Kroger/Publix but I dont think they have this soda in stock anymore because I cant seem to find it anymore. The drink is called Barritts Ginger ale. Its an import from the island of Bermuda. Yeah no kidding its from Bermuda, apparently Bermuda has a reputation to keep when it comes to Ginger ale where people who visit there say that the best Ginger ale they ever had was from there. I am not sure if thats the case because I am not willing to spend a thousand dollars just to fly to Bermuda to confirm if this is the case or not, but yeah, when it comes to Barritt's Ginger ale, it reallt doesnt get any better than that. If I were you, I would recommend getting the diet version because it has much more of a gingery "kick" to it unlike the standard. In my opinion, the standard is just way too sugary for me.

So yeah if you were to ask me what are the best sodas to exist, I would say Barritts Ginger Ale of course

Edited by Macbeth
  • Like 1