What is your favourite game outside of the touhou series

ScarletCyro

On 7/26/2022 at 9:08 AM, ScarletCyro said:

@Isaacyes! I do! I really love celeste too, it was when i was doing a speedrun of the game, the level design is absolutely spectacular, though the game isn't as hard as everyone says it is. It is absolutely still one of the best indie games I've played in a long time

Agreed, and I'm glad harder games like Celeste have been getting the spotlight recently. One of my fav things about Touhou is the sense of accomplishment as your practice pays off, and that passion definitely carries over into other games like Celeste

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey there! I totally agree with you about Celeste. The level design is amazing, and the feeling of accomplishment you get from beating a difficult level is unbeatable. Outside of Touhou, one of my favorite games is actually Celeste as well! It's great to see more challenging games like this getting the recognition they deserve. I'm always on the lookout for new games to try, and I recently stumbled upon a post about how to make a quick $100. While I haven't had a chance to try out any new games with my earnings yet, I'm excited to see what games I can add to my collection. What are some other games you would recommend trying out?

Edited by Kqys9xTK9a5a
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From the depths 2nd is war thunder 3rd empire at war . Is it weird that outside of 2hu a magical fanatical setting, My other favorite game is a somewhat realistic voxel combined arms craft/vessel game. Guess that explains my love for rika or just how spontaneous? the pc 98 games are. 

• Like 1

Yes, I'm going to be the one who says it. Minecraft is my other favorite game. I have been playing it since i was 7 and there's always something new to do.

Why? It's infinite! Want to make a sheep launcher? You can! Want to do some crazy redstone engineering to make a 20x20 blocks automatic door? You can!

It's even bigger if you add mods or graphical shaders. You could even get a Touhou mod for it, insanity. My personal favorite is the Sound Physics Remastered mod, the ambiance it brings to closed spaces is unreal.

Another advantage is that it runs on pretty much every device (including very old PCs, just play an older version like 1.12 or Beta 1.7.3) and it has surprisingly robust multiplayer even in bad connections.

I could go with nostalgia and say some of the great Wii titles i spent an infinity playing like "Godzilla Unleashed", "Monsters Lab", "Smash Bros Brawl" or "Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3" but it's in the past for a reason.
Pokemon was a close second to Minecraft, but it never solved the flaws in gameplay, and the level farming you have to do gets boring FAST if you don't use a cheat to speed up the game.

• Like 1

My favorite game would be…Binding Of Issac: Repentance, on the Switch, Kirby games, Earthbound, and Ace Attorney, I’m currently on the second game.

Edited by Reicirna_731
Adding more games I like
  • Like 1

1833617839_AyaSig.png.cba3babffeb9e8d8aa5b90e177ef8a3c.png

For all my life I've been playing a lot of Minecraft (easily 1200+ hours) but lately I'm not playing that often. This started with me getting into rythm games and touhou in the start of 2022. Now even I don't really know what videogames I like so I want to try different genres that that I haven't played a lot in the past.

• Like 1