Which 2hu is best 2hu and why.

Astrum Remi

I personally think Ran, because who doesn't love big fluffy tails.
Ignore what my signature says.

Edited by Astrum Remi
Fuck you

Parsee Mizuhashi and Shion Yorigami are the best 2hus

Honestly, I can give reasons why most of them are the best. I'm going to have to say Parsee though, since she's my favourite. Jealousy isn't the main reason why either. I just love her design and her theme so much! Her beautiful green eyes and adorable elf ears are worth everything!

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

Minoriko. Yes I know, she isn't for par on anything, but I just like that feeling of harvesto completion. Plus, easy to befriend and cute. Has a decent design and all. I like Autumn after all, as a season. So why don't I show support to the harvest bringer girl? She makes Autumn much better.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

Alice, she's so damn nice (even if she's a bit creepy...).
"According to Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, maybe since she was originally a human, even as a youkai, she has high understanding and friendship level to humans and presents a low danger level, and if someone gets lost in the Forest of Magic, she also gladly gives shelter upon arriving at her house. However, Alice's house is covered all over with dolls, and since she is not very eager for conversation, it seems like visitors immediately flee when there is something eerie.

In chapters 5-6 of Strange and Bright Nature Deity, the Three Fairies of Light accidentally arrived at her house and Alice was hospitable to them, providing tea and cake. She seemed caring with the fairies." - Touhou Wiki

See? She's clearly the best!! No other 2hu can come closer to her!!! jkjkjk
Still, I may be a bit biased since Alice is my number 1 favorite, and has been so for like almost 4 years, but yeah, she does seem caring and nice, but she's also indifferent to humans, which is fine by me.
Idk she's just so cute to me. (and she's an indoors type like me ehuheuahsuha)

• Like 3

Number 1 Alice, Meiling and Youmu fan! jaooooooooo

In spite of both my avatar and signature showing otherwise (which are really just for laughs), as I've mentioned loads of times already, it's always been Suika for me. Not only is her main theme from IaMP my favourite Touhou track of all time, she was also the very first model I ever bought, along with Marisa, and my very first dakimakura as well. She was quite possibly the very first Touhou character I ever saw in CG form too, in somebody's avatar as I remember, although I don't recall the exact website anymore. I still have it somewhere, but it's ridiculously small on my 8K and I have come across a larger, better quality version since - I'll add it here for anyone who's interested in seeing it. (^_~)

Reasons? Well, she's everything I could never be basically: cute, strong, fun loving, constantly horny... because she's got horns, get it! Plus, the way she slides along the floor and keeps jumping about chucking crap at you; grabbing hold of you and spinning you round; appearing out the mist; etc., not giving a flying fig whether she wins or not, always cheers me up, not to mention the myriad of Suika-melon jokes naturally. (^o^)

Suika Ibuki - IaMP Anim.gif

Edited by SasaMisa
Word substitution.
  • Like 3

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

I can see OP can't make up their mind, hehe.

I like Patchouli. Give me all the Patchys. Forever and ever.
Strangely, I have very little to do with her, so I'm not sure why I relate to her so much.
Either opposites attract, or I'm a bigger weirdo than I estimated.

In spite of both my avatar and signature showing otherwise (which are really just for laughs), as I've mentioned loads of times already, it's always been Suika for me.

Suika is my top two! In contrast to the serious and gloomy nature of the top spot, her carefree lifestyle teaches me to not worry about life and enjoy it as much as you can. Isn't that inspiring?

• Like 2
  • Up 1

patchouliass2.png.e11a8850318b379359e5d4f48a638bd3.png

On 7/19/2022 at 5:41 PM, SasaMisa said:

it's always been Suika for me

She's so drunk she can barely see.

But as for mine it's actually Junko, she bar none has the best backstory in my opinion with he anger at change'e and purifying herself along with her general design and theme make for someone who can be the main character of her own novel

• Like 2

On 7/20/2022 at 4:29 AM, Canaranjo said:

Suika is my top two! In contrast to the serious and gloomy nature of the top spot, her carefree lifestyle teaches me to not worry about life and enjoy it as much as you can. Isn't that inspiring?

It is, and for what it's worth, Patchouli is 4th on my list, after Marisa & Youmu. I like her a lot since she is very much like me: a hikikomori who would rather be left alone in her library among her myriad books than go out into the sunlight with everybody else. (=^_^=)

Edited by SasaMisa
Adding some text.
  • Like 1

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

9 hours ago, OfficiallyIta said:

Kanako great 2hu. In terms of appearance I love her hair.

I think you deserve respect for that choice alone since, outside of her banging theme tune, she's never been that popular, has she? (^_~)

ETA: Yay! I just reached 100 posts at last. (#^_^#)

Edited by SasaMisa
Putting in an edit.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Marisa, becau-ze she's the cutest thing i've ever seen and has a really cool hat.

Talking about the Windows version xd

The PC-98 one is my favorite actually, because of it's pretty hat!

R.png.ac13258f4809871ecdd8a27d21e0933e.png

Just look at this cute moon in the hat and this hat, is perfect =D

I also love her hair in this version, it makes she look so cute!

Even tho i love the new Marisa, the PC-98 one will be always my favorite xd

Edited by _.Mevs
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cirno, obviously!! such a funky fairy!!

I heard from a wise man, that Cirno isn't just the funkiest fairy but also the creator of all the life in this world

The legend says, Cirno was thirsty so she decided to try melting the first ice she created...

And with the invention of water, life could start in earth

static-assets-upload17185973360713246155.gif

Edited by _.Mevs