What's the most relatable song (either Touhou or non-Touhou) for you?

MoeNwe

I suppose for me it would be Monty on the Run by Rob Hubbard on the CBM64 since it was the first computer generated tune I ever recorded, using a crappy old portable cassette player my cousin Karen gave to me as I recall. First played the game and heard the ingame tune round one mate's house, learning the name of the composer into the bargain (who then went on to become pretty much the most prolific music programmer in Europe on the 8-bit machines), then recorded it around a mate of my brother's shortly after. I've often joked to my only remaining mate from that time, Chris, that he should play it at my funeral instead of some pointless dirge as it did go on to pretty much define my love of such music, of which Touhou is obvious now a very big part. (#^_^#)

Edited by SasaMisa
Word substitution.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

Beach House - Space Song
that is the first one that came to my mind.
i'll also slip in SMT3: Nocturne - track 223 Staff roll

any music that has ending credit feel in it,
they are calm, full of satisfaction and yet sad.
"it's all over, i can finally rest".

I always find myself vulnerable to existential crisis.
it filled me with curiosity and despair.
those music is me longing for the suitable end.

oh for touhou music, Eternal Shrine Maiden.
it's not a staff roll theme, but it has the vibes.
this one has determination and acceptance feel in it.
curiosity and determination goes along together, so does despair and acceptance.

eternity, forever, infinite.. im really scared of those words (back to existential crisis).
dedicating your entire life for one goal. it is very plausible, yet also sad, you basically sacrificed yourself.

whoa a deep talk

• Sad 1

mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif🍺 BEER FOR THE BEER GOD!!!🍺 mob_suika-export.gif.6d8d97d0ef2df024e56271e49c363436.gif