How much is a touhou game worth it?

Bruninho

Games that on steam cost 5-6 dollars for my region and I don't mind to buy them for that price.
15 dollars would be fine for patched or patch-able games (now steam versions have problems with some patches. So even after I bought games on steam it is really easier to play "other" versions).
That much I would pay because shooting games is not moving sprites only, but music that is great and effort in danmaku side that don't feel repetative

Edited by Alia Khin
I like to edit
  • Like 1

Certainly not more than $20 (which would be around £15 for me) - I mean, they are dojin games after all. For sure, you can get stuff on dlsite, where I bought TD as it happens, for less than that with a lot more gameplay overall for your buck/pound. (^_^)

Edited by SasaMisa
Spelling mistake.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

Idk the conversion for y'all dollar people, but on steam the mainline games are about £11.40 whereas the danmaku spinoffs are all about £8.30 - personally I think the mainlines games should also be at that same price as the spinoffs. But what I really want is for ZUN to just make a value bundle to be able to purchase the games by era

• Up 1