Are Reimu and Marisa capable of beating Thanos?

OfficiallyIta

In this question, we are discussing if both of the touhou girls teamed up... could they beat Thanos?

From what I know, Reimu's fantasy heaven from UNL is arguably one of her, if not, THE strongest spell card she has of any game.

Touhou Hisoutensoku Reimu Fantasy Heaven GIF | Gfycat

Marisa has a master spark and a FINAL spark at her side. Very powerful too.

File:Th08SC100.jpg

Could they stand their ground against Thanos without or WITH the Infinity Stones? 

Google 'Thanos', click on the Infinity gauntlet and see what happens - The  Week

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

without the infinity stones, and without holding back by using spellcard rules, marisa could solo thanos. muscle grimace has no real defense against the destructive power of the master spark, which is said to be strong enough to incinerate mountains. no, he is a conqueror because he also has an army alongside him, but even then, he may have a defense against the master spark, but reimu's fantasy nature places her above reality, making anything he could try against her no work. without the infinite stones, he is no better than a human with an extremely large army. WITH the kidney stones, however, thanos stands a much higher chance. marisa wouldnt be able to do much against anything he does aside from running away, maybe, and despite reimus fantasy nature overpowering 5 out of six of the stones, the soul stone would be where she trips up. from the wiki, "Powered by the user's mastery of reality. Observe, attack or even steal a being's soul or spirit. Also used to revert individuals to their natural state."  big purple can technically use the soul stone to bring reimu back down to his level, or even attack her soul. with all the nuggets, thanos could possibly dominate the red and white.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

I think Alice... I mean nightsedge561 above has mapped it out far better than I ever could, so can I simply add that if it were Youmu, she would probably do what Thor did and cut his arm off. No Infinity Gauntlet equals Thanos gets chopped into little pieces by "Double Pain", ouch!! (@_@)

Edited by SasaMisa
Adding some text.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

Youmu could theoretically do the same, as long as this is mcu thanos. In a surprise attack, most pf these characters could in theory strike him out, unless he sets up protection beforehand. I was basing it more on a one on one confrontation where both characters get their cute little foghting game intro and then go at it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed your reply earlier, but what you say here did make me think of my fairly recent playthrough of FFLNS. Take a gander at how Bulleta deals with that blowhard Thanos. Heh, the Infiinity Gauntlet is no match for her cuteness, "Abayo!" (^_~)

Edited by SasaMisa
Adding some text.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)