Talk of the town for 61e 10

Macbeth

Hello bros, It is I King-Macbeth, I have been away for awhile and I apologize for this bros. The truth is bros, that internship was honestly more work than I expected. I am still getting used to it all but I can say for sure now bros that things are getting better. Before you know it bros, we will be going back to normal with the 61e talk of the town threads, so stay tuned and comfortable bros. Also, to the new people that joined the club, welcome new 61e bros, please remember to consider joining our disco sometime to see whats up.

Since now the 61e also plays minecraft, all minecraft news will be referred to as MC

NA-NW

Times have been more tough than usual, I wont say its due to numbers, the numbers in the 61e have been actually quite fine. Most of the NA events we attend usually bring +20 people per event pretty consistently so this is not a problem by any means. The real issue is that the 61e is having a massive shortage of people willing to lead. I wont lie bros, it has been very tough, there have been some events where I was the only Commmanding officer at the event and we coldnt even figure out who would be able to lead the cavalry for the event because I was already busy leading the infantry. Generally this happens o regiments because there are a shortagr of players, but in reality the amount of players in the 61e attending events is honestly not that much different to 2021, the difference is like I said, is the massive shortage of people willing to lead and stand up to rise to the occassion to help the regiment and lead/maintain the regiment in troubling times. 

There is no easy solution for this problem, I cant just force people to lead and there realy is no way to force people to become comfortable with leading. All I can say is that I hope over time people will begin to reconsider and begin to give it a go leading and then maybe consider becoming NCOs, especially in the NA region.

EU-NW

Not much has changed in EU really, same old story recently, however, I do have to comment that EU trainings are still a thing and although they are only once a week, it is a big deal that we are able to see that training are there and that people are able to improve through trainings. Its a big deal in my book and I am looking to see what the outcome of this will be in a few months once we have a much ebtter trained EU corps.

MC

Well bros, incase you havent heard about this, the 61e is now going to be playing Minecraft in the server known as "CivMC" CivMC is a big civilization server that just had its next installment this year for the version 1.18.2. The 61e founded a civ called Cordoba, far away from many of the bgiger nations where will be the deciders of our own fate. Alot of ups and downs have happened over the few weeks we have been playing, but I believe the 61e has the potential to make something really good out of this, but it will take time.

If anyone from Moriyashrine is interested in taking part to play with us at Cordoba in the civ server, feel free! Ill be going more into detail about civmc at my next issue

The Macbeth Curator:https://twitter.com/cpt_colluvies/status/1538615830631571456?s=20&t=dNaMXKB94AJ8Ud-lS1sH7w

Questly is at it again with one of the greats. Suika as a steamer with her beer. I have no clue if its okay to drink alcolel on Twitch, but this is a pretty accurate take on what it would look like if Suika was a streamer. A very epic pic. I think Queslty I has been finding his art with Touhou girls on pcs playing video games. I feel like this is a very cool niche that he can cement himself in and stand out from from the rest of the crowd. I dont know much about twitter art and I really cant say for real what its like for the rest of the artists but I feel like the best way to stand out is to find a genre of art tat you can make a create loyal fanbase to make some consistency and go from there! If you think I am wrong about this, then well you are probably right!

Well bros, thats all I had to say for now for the 61e talk of the town, I hope you all have a good day bros and enjoy the beginning of your shitty ass Mondays!

Edited by Macbeth