What locations in Gensokyo that you would like to live?

Sir I

The Bamboo Forest of The Lost

Now why should I go to the place where I will literally be lost? Well, I don't like disturbance and want peace, so for me personally it is a good place, as long you have Holy spiritual skills to defend yourself from some beasts, so I'll be safer. (Probably will also put a bamboo wall.)

Edited by Sir I
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Hmm, and how would you get past Wriggle & Mystia, may I ask? (^_~)

There really is only one place in Gensokyo safe for humans, and that is the Human Village. Everywhere else, you're liable to get attacked mercilessly as I said in the chat. Even fairies, the weakest creatures in the land, love to prank people, so you'd be safe no other place at all. (^_^)

Edited by SasaMisa
Word substitution.
  • Like 2

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

Hmmm, ever since I first got into Touhou I asked myself this, and.... I still don't know the answer lmao
I love how Hakugyokurou looks, but I don't wanna be a phantom.
In fact, most of the locations I like are *real* bad for humans (I like Makai, Hell, Hakugyokurou/Netherworld). I like Old Hell too, I'm guessing that one is kinda okay (although I think my liver wouldn't be okay if I go there).
Only place I would be somewhat safe at the Human Village, but afaik, outsiders are not protected under the Spell Card rule.

Soooooo, idk, probably Netherworld, or the Former Capital?

• Like 1
  • Up 1

Number 1 Alice, Meiling and Youmu fan! jaooooooooo

Well, Keine does watch over the Human Village, so you'd undoubtedly be okay, sodaodaoda. So long as Byakuren is around, you'd probably be quite safe at the Myouren Temple also, at least during daylight (she's probably the friendliest character in the entire Touhou universe, both to human & youkai alike).

I didn't mean to sound snarky either, Sir I, because it would be great to be able to chew the fat with Kisume or Yoshika from my perspective. However, other than Reimu (indifferent to everybody); Marisa (might feed you magic mushrooms); possibly Sakuya (a killer, but still human after all); Youmu (usually only slashes up ghosts/spirits); maybe Alice (assuming you aren't into Marisa); perhaps Patchouli (only cares for her books) and Aya (will pester you for a scoop), the rest would be extremely dangerous to approach as a mere human in my opinion. (*_*)

Edited by SasaMisa
Word substitution.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)