CountVonNumeor -Moriya Shrine Wiki Parody

Gou the frog

CountVonNumenor is one of the dedicated members of the Touhou Project Community. He usually comes up with a thread to start discussion of said project, covering almost everything in and out. He brings out good points, sources, and overall very interesting topics and has earned a lot of lads' respect. He is the one who has brought so much life to this place. He is very much the reason that the author began discussing alongside him in the forums of Moriya Shrine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

981937747_CountVonNumenor(1).webp.8de5773072bb01d6fd103944db1c9946.webp         [Contents]                                                                                                                                                           

1. Basic Info

2. The Arrival 

3. Profile Info

3.1 Status Updates And Ranks

3.2 Signatures 

4. Threads That Haven't Got Much Traction

5. Author's Notes

Basic Info

DeviantArt and a pixiv one is open to view one's work. Often seen dishing out points from reddit and twitter by summarizing said ones with information that doesn't overwhelm the reader. Warhammer 40K fan whom is seems to be interested in Battletech. His known favorite characters in Touhou are Hieda no Akyu as well as Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanad; he is also seen writing thread with big font usually 16 in size to make ease in the readers' eyes back in March 2022; A Romanian lad who speaks like a gentleman in polite yet elegant manner. 

The Arrival

On 2022 March 5th, he joined the Moriya Shrine site not to download games but to discuss about one of his favorite series, Touhou project. In that day, he wrote out a carefully thought out thread covering Curiosities about fashion in Gensokyo. It was a very strong start as he had caught attention of the regulars of the Moriya Shrine forum. It will be a special day for the said place from that day forwards.

Profile Info

Has currently made 35 threads and overall achieved 337 as of now. Won most days in the Moriya Shrine Forum; according to the about page he is likely born in 03/22/2002. 

Status Updates And Ranks

Have achieved 9 badges and gained a total of 11 followers. Rank: Proficient (10/14). Infact, even having a large number of faith braking 310 and a massive views on profile hence, a lot of visitors.

Signature

Formerly had troubles changing his signature but after a while, it was finally done.

unknown.thumb.png.0c580e845f4b27adba1173430c1c5a35.png

Threads That Haven't Got Much Traction (Excluding some few ones)

Retrospective 2021 : Bringing the points out in 2021 Touhou community about games, music and so on. Any opinion and ideas are welcomed on this thread. Still haven't spark any discussion to this day. (Edit: Another Member Of The Community has posted a reply on said thread making it officially that CountVonNumenor has no more abandoned threads.)

What are your favorite Touhou M-1 Grand Prix skit(s)?: Although it had been his second post that didn't get any reply after a month, the author made a post there, it gained traction but slowed down ever since.

One year into Touhou - How one fell down the rabbit hole: Truly a journey of one who had fallen into the rabbit hole Touhou; It is a very interesting trip to read through. 

Gensokyo Mystery Zone - Misty Lake - Moriya Shrine : It's a shame that it has ended so soon without much discussion as the potential for this thread to grow as big as the "Official Random Thread " (A bit of an understatement)

and last but not definitely least, 

What do people from outside the community think about Touhou: A very worthwhile thread to start a discussion. (He was seen using two emojis)

Author's Notes

I really appreciate the lad, Numenor he's very much like a friend to anyone here, making the site brighten. If not for him I doubt that I would be here sooner or later but he might as well be bringing and motivating newcomers to the shrine. I'm very grateful to him for bringing life to this place.

"Thank you from the bottom my of heart, brother."

This page was last edited on 12 June 13:37, Current UTC.

Edited by Gou the frog
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1
  • Stare 1

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

First of all, I feel grateful to see this thread up, so thank you. Then, there is just one thing I would like to add. Usually, when I write about something, I write because I am curious to see how that thing works or for seeing other's reactions. And I will be honest. When I am talking about something I really like, I end up talking about it with fiery passions, almost turning it into preaching (I wonder if I could be a preacher simply for the passion with which I am talking about something). Because I feel I am the most convincing when I actually believe in that thing I'm talking about. Hope this makes sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Up 1

spacer.png