The Day i stop the black-white from breaking in

Darksymphony777

ok meiling, you can do this this is the day you stop one kirisame marisa from breaking into the SDM and stealing patchouli's precious books. last time she got away with them patchy got so mad she tried to storm out the mansion to go break into her house and take them back, didn't even walk half a mile before her asthma started acting up and had to be carried back by koakuma and also reprimanded by remilia for not taking her medicine with her, but the glare she gave me as she was carried in spoke more words than anything. oh hey sakuya wanna help me think of a plan to stop marisa

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Darksymphony777 said:

oh hey sakuya wanna help me think of a plan to stop marisa

Ah, gladly. Hm, let's see... if I were to create a field around the library that would slow down time for all but myself who entered, would that not work? It may be difficult to get Patchouli to agree to such a thing, though... should I just do it anyway?

• Like 1