Talk of the town for 61e 9

Macbeth

Hey bros, I hope you are doing well. If you are interested in knowing how has it been for em, well I can tell you I have been fine myself. I bought some ramen noodles the other day so I have been cracking on them. I really like these noodles, and although I try to eat hem in moderation, I never really get tired of ramen noodles. Their MSG goodness is really just too much to handle. A guilty pleasure I have is taking the sheets of ramen that maruchan sells for about roughly 24 cents and eating them like they were granola bars. One time my parents saw this and looked at me with sheer horror. What can I say though bros, theyre just good.

Before I begin the tak about the news of the 61e, there is something really important I need to talk to everyone about. In about a week, I will be starting my internship which will be me working full time for globocorp. Globocorp will be having me work 40 hrs a week, 20 hrs full time and 20 hrs Part time. I am not sure how this is going to impact the activity of the regiment but I am hopeful that everything will just be fine and all things will run smoothly as usual anyway.

Now on to some NW/Holdfast NEWS

NA-NW

The numbers we reached duing the Sunday NW were great. 150 players at its peak! This is soething really good and is making alot of the players in NW very optomistic for the future of NW. I myself am optimistic myself, I believe if we can continue to keep moving to this right direction, we might be even able to hit numbers of 160 for the Sunday event and then maybe we will be able to run a potential Fridya event with the ERB. At the moment, the 61e can consistently bring about 25 if you include the 61e+13th and if you add the ERB, numbers could feasibly hit 55 together. To justify making an event Friday, we will need to be able to pull at least 80 a week which means we will need 2/3 more regiments to sing up which is feasible I believe.

NA-HF

We recently got a Holdfast server and although I am still trying to figure out how to fucking get the server to run, it des exist and I believe over a few more days we will be able to get it to work.

EU-NW

Shoutout and good job to Barteg for coordinating a training to help the 61e get better. Also, thank you Arlo for getting us those maps to facilitte the effort in training. Nothing really else has happened in EU yet since only until Thursday do we start to have EU events again.

AS-OC-NW

We have been invited to an event by the 36th. They told me they plan to make this an interesting event and asked us to come along. VertkCat and the rest of the 36th are very good friends of mine and I am very glad that they have decided to play some motherfucking Napo again. I will try my bes tto organize some bros for the Friday asin event, I know that this is not typical for us since we are now doing Asian events every Saturday now and no longer Friday, but just for this week, we may be doing 2 chinese events in 1 week instead.

Questman Curations

https://twitter.com/cpt_colluvies/status/1527348261149110273?s=20&t=tmsm3kGD2JggiYEWaOkXlg

Senor Questman made a basic doodle of Satori. Yeah you may be thinking this is simple but for some reason I am really digging this doodle too. It kind of reminds me of power puff girls a little bit lole, yeah obviously Satori doesnt look like a powerpuff girl you bozo but it really does give me a small a vibe like that.

Thats all I had to say for now rbos, I hope to see you all again at the next issue,

please consider commenting if you have something cool to say!

Thank you and until then