Touhou Merch!

Mystia

23 hours ago, buskerdog said:

This is a figure I got on my holiday to Japan. Which was, like... 2 months ago now, lol. I don't know why I didn't posts this here earlier, I guess I just forgot about it.

552232391_Alicefigure.thumb.jpg.e695b18b565a469b9c2962fe43702488.jpg

Anyway, I actually got this for a bargain price - just 500 yen! I think the reason it was that cheap was because it's not actually mint condition - her hair is very slightly discoloured. However it's difficult to notice, and I really like the figure even despite its imperfection, so horay for dropped prices!

That's so cheap! Around 26 Tukish Liras. I wish i could find some figures like that here too, but it's literally imposibble since no one knows about Touhou here. Only ways i can get them are probably Amazon and AliExpress (if figures are there).

All hail Linux, praise FLOSS!

1 hour ago, yusdacra said:

Around 13 Tukish Liras.

So you're Turkish? That's cool, really goes to show just how multicultural this community is despite how ZUN has never made efforts to make his game known outside of Japan. The internet is capable of crazy things, I guess.

1 hour ago, yusdacra said:

I wish I could find some figures like that here too, but it's literally impossible since no one knows about Touhou here.

I can relate so much to this

6 minutes ago, buskerdog said:

So you're Turkish? That's cool, really goes to show just how multicultural this community is despite how ZUN has never made efforts to make his game known outside of Japan. The internet is capable of crazy things, I guess.

I can relate so much to this

Yeah, i am Turkish. If i could find some other people, i could organize events. Can't do it myself only, that would be boring XD

Also i just looked at some prices of the figures and the least i found is 130 TRY. The wallpapers are around 80 TRY. Fumos are around 190 TRY. It's really goddamn expensive, lol. Though this was a quick look, maybe i can find some at discount, even though i probably won't find any.

All hail Linux, praise FLOSS!

Archived