Touhou Merch!

Mystia

If anyone owns any physical touhou merch, I'd love to see it!

Here is all of mine! (Three Wall Scrolls, Sakuya, Sanae&Suwako, and One GIANT Suwako), with the three Touhou Nendoroids I currently have~ (Looking to get several more over the Holiday.)

tumblr_p0pqxan9D21wvo1vio1_400.jpgtumblr_p0pqxan9D21wvo1vio3_400.jpgtumblr_p0pqxan9D21wvo1vio2_400.jpgtumblr_p0pqxan9D21wvo1vio4_400.jpg

Deaf to all but the Song~  ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

3 hours ago, Lord of Trap Kyouko said:

It's sadly extremely hard for me to get any physical touhou merch so all I can do is cri

Just save up little bits at a time! Make it a habit and before you know it, you'll be able to get something REALLY special!

Deaf to all but the Song~  ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

On 10/12/2017 at 1:45 AM, Lord of Trap Kyouko said:

It's my country that makes it hard to get stuff online for a decent price.

Same here. Inflation, export fees, taxes... not to mention that from USD to brazilian Reais, it can end up costing about DOUBLE what someone in USA would pay; everything here is expensive af. I've been eyeing some figures, but even pre-used ones go by rather abusive prices. >_>

I might go for wall scrolls eventually, or get a print on a t-shirt. Cheaper and easier to get.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My apologies for necroposting. Just wanted to share my small hoard, I’m building up.

The Remi stuff belongs to my brother, but everything else is mine. Though, I’m missing my Welcome ♥️ Hell t-shirt...

4EC26003-29A2-4487-916E-B3797196855E.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry again for posting in a dead topic. Last night, my family and I went to a Death Metal concert for a band named Children Of Bodom. We got to talk to their Keyboardist & Bassist Janne Wirman & Henkka T Blacksmith respectively. I forgot to bring an album for them to sign, so I improvised and lent them my copy of Forbidden scrollery. They were cool with it, thank goodness. So now it’s counted as Bodom memorabilia!

F2BE463D-4AF2-4631-A9F2-0EDE434F274A.jpeg

2 hours ago, Cap’n Murasa said:

Sorry again for posting in a dead topic. Last night, my family and I went to a Death Metal concert for a band named Children Of Bodom. We got to talk to their Keyboardist & Bassist Janne Wirman & Henkka T Blacksmith respectively. I forgot to bring an album for them to sign, so I improvised and lent them my copy of Forbidden scrollery. They were cool with it, thank goodness. So now it’s counted as Bodom memorabilia!

F2BE463D-4AF2-4631-A9F2-0EDE434F274A.jpeg

-Death metal

-Marisa Kirisame

why can I picture these things together so easily

• 4 weeks later...

Here’s a picture of my recent purchases. Aside from JoJo & Corpse Party, this has been my most ambitious craze. I’m missing volumes 5 & 7 for the Manga, unfortunately. Also, I’m still pissed that I had to buy another copy of my shirt.

59EC4335-FCC5-4078-BDCD-7CF76A139A8C.jpeg

Ah Good to know that others know about the English vers of Forbidden Scrollary. I just found this out a week ago on Amazon Uk, while sorting out my I Pad/Touhou manga problem with Drunken_Flower . They costed 8 pound each, So I bought all 6 out at the minute and will soon pre order the 7 one. I love how ZUN writes thes with parson. I hope Yen Press will do the same with his older work.

Ps. Dose anyone own one of the Touhou figma? I want to pick up the Reimu,Marisa and Suikia ones.

I wish you all have a wonderful day everyday.

It seems one website called “Good Smile” specializes in producing Touhou Figmas. Iffy thing about it is their products are shipped directly from Japan so shipping costs, and whatever else they’d like to tack on, feels a little flimsy, to me.(Not that ordering merch overseas is a problem. It’s just that Touhou merchandise is expensive... And sold out most of the time.)

Now have I seen any Touhou Figmas locally? Not yet, honestly. I even asked some vendors at the last two Anime Cons I’ve attended. Closest thing I got to one was my Marisa Nendoroid.

Anyway, hope ya have a good time reading Forbidden Scrollery. And I wish ya luck on finding some affordable 2hu Figmas, pal.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Ordinary Evocation Wizard said:

I have the first Forbidden Scrollery. They can all be found in Sci-fi book shops here in Sweden.

That's better than what we've got in England; I've looked in places specializing in manga and such and even there I don't find forbidden scrollery, let alone anything else Touhou related. The only place I've ever been able to get Touhou merch is at a biannual anime/manga convention held in London.

Mind you, the British Museum does have a manga exhibition on with a scroll containing fanart of I think every Touhou character, which is pretty cool I guess.

Wait that means that Cirno is in the same building as the Rosetta Stone

Spoiler

looong.thumb.jpg.2d5ee0602220840bb82274568c28af79.jpg

1402017722_CirnoRosettaStone.thumb.jpg.4f8428b63a37be58d4e2ceb772902019.jpg

2 hours ago, buskerdog said:

Mind you, the British Museum does have a manga exhibition on with a scroll containing fanart of I think every Touhou character, which is pretty cool I guess.

Wait that means that Cirno is in the same building as the Rosetta Stone

Reveal hidden contents

Wow didn't know about that. That's awesome! ????

• 2 weeks later...

This is a figure I got on my holiday to Japan. Which was, like... 2 months ago now, lol. I don't know why I didn't posts this here earlier, I guess I just forgot about it.

552232391_Alicefigure.thumb.jpg.e695b18b565a469b9c2962fe43702488.jpg

Anyway, I actually got this for a bargain price - just 500 yen! I think the reason it was that cheap was because it's not actually mint condition - her hair is very slightly discoloured. However it's difficult to notice, and I really like the figure even despite its imperfection, so horay for dropped prices!

Archived