Who would win: Doctor Strange vs Sakuya Izayoi?

OfficiallyIta

This is Doctor Strange, defender of Earth and member of the sorcerer supreme. This version of Strange still has the time stone, allowing him to manipulate time.

benedict-cumberbatch-doctor-strange.thumb.jpg.94eddf950561529256286f8f39cd754d.jpg

This is Sakuya Izayoi, human and maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Just like Strange with the time stone, she can also manipulate time. Bot only that, she can stop time as a whole.

thumb-1920-681595.thumb.png.112da658bc168b3527900d380260db24.png

Who wins?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Okay, I've had a think about it, and I'd have to say Sakuya. I'm not sure my opinion is totally valid though, since I'm not really a big Marvel fan and have only ever seen Doctor Strange in a few of the cinematic movies, although I can hardly say I'm a huge Sakuya fan either. (=^_^=)

Even so, Sakuya is pretty much ZUN's own personal homage to Dio Brando, and we all know how ridiculously overpowered he is. Of course, 'One Minute Melee' had her even handing him his ass on a silver platter, therefore I think I'll rest my case there. (^_~)

Edited by SasaMisa
Adding some text.
  • Like 1

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

Imo everyone in Touhou is op without spell card rules and since Sakuya can fly, Dr. Strange's reality warping wouldn't really affect her. As for firepower both are evenly matched as they have many weapons they can use and Strange's shield is basically Sakuya's graze. As for time manipulation powers both have the same skill set so ig it depends on who uses it first, and Strange has "rules against it(he doesn't really follow them lol)" but Sakuya spams it every spell card she can. So Sakuya wins since she can use her time manipulation powers as more of a weapon and Strange imo wouldn't use it fast enough. 

• Up 1