What your favorite Touhou game says about you

Cosmic

EoSD: You're either a massive boomer, or you're a newcomer who's only played EoSD and nothing else.

PCB: You probably played this one first because someone told you it was a good one to start with (they were right), and you hold it in high regards due to how good of an introduction to the series it was. You're also a huge Youmu fan.

IN: You're still kind of a boomer, just with way better taste than the EoSD guys. 

PoFV: You have friends who you play this game with semi-competitively on a regular basis, and you all enjoy it. Seeing people who've only played the singleplayer talk about how bad the game is causes you physical pain.

MoF: The same as the PCB fans, just with either Aya or Sanae instead of Youmu. If you're one of the Aya fans, you like to pretend this was her first game instead of PoFV.

SA: I'm sorry I can't think of anything for SA fans 

UFO: You have ADHD.

TD: You don't exist.

DDC: You enjoy the more straightforward, less gimmicky gameplay of the older titles, but also prefer a more polished overall experience. Neither side really likes you very much.

LoLK: You enjoy pain.

HSiFS: Playable Cirno/Aya let's goooooooo

WBaWC: You're a furry.

UM: I have no clue what to put for UM fans either

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Up 2

SA (my favourite): You love having more options, think the soundtrack is awesome and your favourite character is probably in this too.

The Ten Desires disrespect though.

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 1

You can't Tackle Sa so I'll be doing this instead. (And LLS too)

Sa: You've spent all this hour to get stopped by a cat.

LLS: 22 years to achieve LNN? The pleasure is all for the person who completed it.

(HRTP, MS, LLS I can't choose I love all of 'em since my last post saying "IN, SA, MS")

• Haha 1

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

IaMP: You don't like the weather system in SWR/Soku.

SWR: 99% chance you are a simp for Tenshi. 1% chance you are a simp for Iku.

Hisoutensoku: You're actually good at fighting games and a god at manipulating the weather system. But deep down, you still hate typhoon.

HM: You actually prefer RPGs and strategy games to fighting games.

ULiL: You are an agent of chaos.

AoCF: You want to take fighting games seriously, but you're not good enough to play Soku.

• Like 1
  • Up 3

13 hours ago, Cosmic said:

. Seeing people who've only played the singleplayer talk about how bad the game is causes you physical pain.

If you need someone to play with you kidnap your brother for hours on end and Aya him to death  :AyaSmug:

13 hours ago, Cosmic said:

If you're one of the Aya fans, you like to pretend this was her first game instead of PoFV.

True but ngl Aya PoFV theme is better yet I love her spell cards.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, buskerdog said:

IaMP: You don't like the weather system in SWR/Soku.

SWR: 99% chance you are a simp for Tenshi. 1% chance you are a simp for Iku.

Hisoutensoku: You're actually good at fighting games and a god at manipulating the weather system. But deep down, you still hate typhoon.

HM: You actually prefer RPGs and strategy games to fighting games.

ULiL: You are an agent of chaos.

AoCF: You want to take fighting games seriously, but you're not good enough to play Soku.

Oh these are good, I wanted to include the fighting games but Soku and AoCF are the only ones I've played enough of to really know anything about

• Like 1

Heh, I think 45+ years of gaming experience and possibly the largest Touhou collection in my country (ScarletFlameFlandre undoubtedly knows more about the series than I do though, especially the music) would contradict your dig at Ten Desires fans, but each to their own. I already stated in another thread that I prefer the second generational games to the originals, having not been an overly keen shoot 'em up fan since the days of Slap Fight & Vulcan Venture. (^_~)

Edited by SasaMisa
Spelling mistake.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

• 3 weeks later...