Hey, so uh... what the hell happened here?

Cosmic

Hey, it's me, Mokou. So, I'd heard this Futo weirdo mentioning that she'd "experienced death before", so I ended up wandering off to try and find her (no luck), but when I got back to the forest, it seemed a little... off. I came here to investigate, and everyone's just disappeared! Reisen, Eirin, even that bastard Kaguya's gone! It's a shame, too, I was looking forward to fighting her today. So yeah, what happened to make everyone disappear? It's super creepy and dead here, I can't find anyone.

• Like 1

*Keine coming back from the village to the bamboo forest* "Oh? isn't that Mokou over there? (She seems down today, lost to Kaguya again didn't she? Fufu~) *wears a warm smile on her face* "Hey! What's with that long face?" Mokou seems to be surprised by the sudden appearance of her old friend. "Keine you didn't disappear!" Said Mokou in a confused tone. 

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

On 5/3/2022 at 5:29 AM, Cosmic said:

Hey, it's me, Mokou. So, I'd heard this Futo weirdo mentioning that she'd "experienced death before", so I ended up wandering off to try and find her (no luck), but when I got back to the forest, it seemed a little... off. I came here to investigate, and everyone's just disappeared! Reisen, Eirin, even that bastard Kaguya's gone! It's a shame, too, I was looking forward to fighting her today. So yeah, what happened to make everyone disappear? It's super creepy and dead here, I can't find anyone.

(Will you do the honor of continuing the story, Cosmic?)

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

On 5/3/2022 at 4:29 AM, Gou the frog said:

*Keine coming back from the village to the bamboo forest* "Oh? isn't that Mokou over there? (She seems down today, lost to Kaguya again didn't she? Fufu~) *wears a warm smile on her face* "Hey! What's with that long face?" Mokou seems to be surprised by the sudden appearance of her old friend. "Keine you didn't disappear!" Said Mokou in a confused tone. 

Huh... so basically, you're saying this "disappearing" or whatever only effected those inside Eientei when it went off, right? Weird... well, Keine, you're the history buff, right? This was obviously caused by some youkai, so who could have done it? Whoever they are, they'd have to be pretty strong to pull something like this off, so I'd like to meet 'em just to see if they're up for a fight. Who knows, maybe if I win everyone who disappeared will come back, or somethin' ridiculous like that.

4 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Huh... so basically, you're saying this "disappearing" or whatever only effected those inside Eientei when it went off, right? Weird... well, Keine, you're the history buff, right? This was obviously caused by some youkai, so who could have done it? Whoever they are, they'd have to be pretty strong to pull something like this off, so I'd like to meet 'em just to see if they're up for a fight. Who knows, maybe if I win everyone who disappeared will come back, or somethin' ridiculous like that.

"It's a bit odd since everyone appears to be missing aside from you and I," "It's really ironic since this place is called the "Bamboo Forest Of The Lost" as Keine mumbles to herself. "We need to take care this incident before is goes out of hand, Mokou, look at that thing on the ground!" *Keine picks up the thing and show it to Mokou* "It seems like a map? and there're six crosses?" Keine, confusedly said out loud.

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

10 hours ago, Gou the frog said:

"It's a bit odd since everyone appears to be missing aside from you and I," "It's really ironic since this place is called the "Bamboo Forest Of The Lost" as Keine mumbles to herself. "We need to take care this incident before is goes out of hand, Mokou, look at that thing on the ground!" *Keine picks up the thing and show it to Mokou* "It seems like a map? and there're six crosses?" Keine, confusedly said out loud.

Huh, that's funny. One of the crosses is at the Myouren Temple, you wanna head over there? I'm not sure I fully trust this thing, but hey, I'm sure it'll still be interesting regardless of what we find.

11 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Huh, that's funny. One of the crosses is at the Myouren Temple, you wanna head over there? I'm not sure I fully trust this thing, but hey, I'm sure it'll still be interesting regardless of what we find.

"Well, a lead is lead. It could be worthwhile to go there" Mokou and Keine walks out of the bamboo forest and find themselves at the entrance of the Myoren Temple. "Hey Mokou, I think we should ask the Yamabiko here to go inside." Keine suggests.

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

On 5/7/2022 at 4:10 AM, Gou the frog said:

"Well, a lead is lead. It could be worthwhile to go there" Mokou and Keine walks out of the bamboo forest and find themselves at the entrance of the Myoren Temple. "Hey Mokou, I think we should ask the Yamabiko here to go inside." Keine suggests.

"Or, we could just... run past her."

Mokou runs straight ahead and bursts straight into the temple, alerting the yamabiko and accidentally leaving Keine behind in the process

On 5/10/2022 at 7:15 AM, Darksymphony777 said:

Jo'on: welcome to myouren temple how many I take your pocket change today.

Wh... Jo'on?! Well, I guess it makes sense you'd be here... anyway, the closest thing to money I have on me is this gold coin which according to Keine is from somewhere in 12th-century China, so maybe go haunt that yamabiko out there or somethin' so she'll stop attacking the history nerd and go gamble away all her money or whatever. And then I'm gonna need you to explain what's up with that weird map me and Keine found!

Edited by Cosmic
i forgor joon lives there too so i edited it a bit

19 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Wh... Jo'on?! Well, I guess it makes sense you'd be here... anyway, the closest thing to money I have on me is this gold coin which according to Keine is from somewhere in 12th-century China, so maybe go haunt that yamabiko out there or somethin' so she'll stop attacking the history nerd and go gamble away all her money or whatever. And then I'm gonna need you to explain what's up with that weird map me and Keine found!

Joon: ohhh shiny

Mokou: (slaps Joon upside her head)

Joon: oww ok ok, I'll get the money from your friend then.

Keine: get the money from who

Joon & mokou: you (get knocked out by headbutts)

Keine: sigh now I gotta figure out what to do with this map, got any ideas Kyouko?

Kyouko: if I do, take Joon with you.

Keine:sure

On 5/12/2022 at 9:34 PM, Darksymphony777 said:

Kyouko: if I do, take Joon with you.

"Come here with me Joon, that also includes you, Mokou." (Why am I looking after these two) "Right, this map has another cross in the...... Hakurei Shrine?" "Well, both of you let's not cause a rucks there and remember *BE POLITE* as Keine herself gives them a very "caring smile". 

On 5/12/2022 at 1:29 AM, Cosmic said:

history nerd

Also Mokou, I don't mind you calling me that but don't call that Head of the Hieda family "History nerd" while we ask her the deal about this map.

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

Well right now going with you too is miles better than byakurens's current fad of uggggh exercise..... please no more muscles, no more diamonds, only my life is worth anything more than turning into a female unzan by miss cast fist. 

Mumbles: makes me wonder what shion is up to

(Somewhere else in gensokyo shion once again beats tenshi and some celestials in a game of poker, how this relates to the RP....it doesn't matter because this is a gag)

1 hour ago, Darksymphony777 said:

Well right now going with you too is miles better than byakurens's current fad of uggggh exercise..... please no more muscles, no more diamonds, only my life is worth anything more than turning into a female unzan by miss cast fist. 

Mumbles: makes me wonder what shion is up to

(Somewhere else in gensokyo shion once again beats tenshi and some celestials in a game of poker, how this relates to the RP....it doesn't matter because this is a gag)

"Sounds like you were having a rough day but well, we got to enter the village first before going to the Hukrei Miko and I take it you have something to donate when we get there, after all, this will make her more negotiable rather than going there empty handed." Keine propose. "Oh, look! both of you, we're at the house of Hieda family; I'm go inside and ask Akyuu about the map and you two remember the things I told you while on the road."

(The sun is almost down, we might need to do things quickly as I sense something fishy in the air)

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

2 hours ago, Gou the frog said:

Oh, look! both of you, we're at the house of Hieda family; I'm go inside and ask Akyuu about the map and you two remember the things I told you while on the road.

Ok, ok, fine, I'll try not to cause any problems while we're in there. And yeah, I get the sense there's something weird going on here too, we should get out of here quickly...

(whispering to Joon) hey, rich kid, while we're in there, try to nab up some gold if you can, ok? I don't know what's up with this village today, but I really want to stick around long enough to find out, and if you being a kleptomaniac is gonna cause enough trouble to keep us here a little longer, then it's worth a shot. Plus I kinda... don't have anything to give as a donation once we get to the Hakurei shrine, so in exchange for me not beating you up if you get caught stealing from this place, I'm gonna expect a small portion of whatever you can find. That sound good?

20 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Ok, ok, fine, I'll try not to cause any problems while we're in there. And yeah, I get the sense there's something weird going on here too, we should get out of here quickly...

(Alright, now that those two are in place I better knock the door) *Knock Knock* "Yes, come in" an ill voice comes from the big room. *Keine walks in and found Akyuu having dinner* "Good evening" as they both greet each other and then, Keine casually tells her about the map which made Akyuu surprised. Akyuu then said "Where did you find this Keine? It's one of the oldest map in history, I remember reading it on the history of Japan; It is said that if you visit all these places and went back to the start, you might ended up finding your answers". "Oh, thank you and now, I need to hurry to the Hakurei Shrin" as she thanks her and went outside. At that moment, she heard a ruckus in front of her school"

(Akyuu: Hehe.... She still hasn't noticed yet didn't she? Oh, Mokou and the other will surely surprise her and I shall record it proudly)

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

whispering to Joon) hey, rich kid, while we're in there, try to nab up some gold if you can, ok? I don't know what's up with this village today, but I really want to stick around long enough to find out, and if you being a kleptomaniac is gonna cause enough trouble to keep us here a little longer, then it's worth a shot. Plus I kinda... don't have anything to give as a donation once we get to the Hakurei shrine, so in exchange for me not beating you up if you get caught stealing from this place, I'm gonna expect a small portion of whatever you can find. That sound good?

you got it boss lady give me a half hour (wanders off to get some coin)

On 5/14/2022 at 6:03 PM, Darksymphony777 said:

you got it boss lady give me a half hour (wanders off to get some coin)

"Wait is that Mokou and Joon fighting infront of my school?" Keine said. *sign* how many time had I tell 'em to not cause trouble. *Keine uses essence of extreme Head butts* "Alright you two *BE POLITE* in the Hurkurei Shrine and I'm sorry for the troubles that those two has caused" "Okay we're finally at hte shrine and hey what's that shiny thing on the ground?"

Spoiler

@Cosmic You're almost finished with the roleplay as there're only two location left (One being Hurkurei Shrine and Misty Lake?) After that the group is going to be back in Eintei and a plot twist is going to be revealed)

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

Hmmm it looks like....wait (bite down on shiny object).... it's a chocolate. what kind of sick person who make a piece of chocolate look like a coin. Keine, mokou why are looking behind me......oh reimu how are you and.......and your weird looking friend as well with the hat gulp

On 5/22/2022 at 2:40 PM, Darksymphony777 said:

Hmmm it looks like....wait (bite down on shiny object).... it's a chocolate. what kind of sick person who make a piece of chocolate look like a coin. Keine, mokou why are looking behind me......oh reimu how are you and.......and your weird looking friend as well with the hat gulp

Oh... hello there, Reimu. No no no, don't worry, we did bring donations for your shrine, let me just... Joon did you steal me and Keine's donations?

yes i did, managed to swindle some coin from a girl with rabbit ears before getting headbutted into a crater. (turns to reimu) we need your help ms reimu, see something happened in the bamboo forest and you and your.....what's your name? ("clownpiece") right clownpence some coin we got to give you as compensation that i totally didn't get from people......(ends up in second crater with a red mark on her head) days like this make me think if shion's bad luck rubbed off on me

On 5/24/2022 at 9:34 PM, Darksymphony777 said:

yes i did, managed to swindle some coin from a girl with rabbit ears before getting headbutted into a crater. (turns to reimu) we need your help ms reimu, see something happened in the bamboo forest and you and your.....what's your name? ("clownpiece") right clownpence some coin we got to give you as compensation that i totally didn't get from people......(ends up in second crater with a red mark on her head) days like this make me think if shion's bad luck rubbed off on me

See, this is what you get for taking our donations. My apologies, Reimu, Keine did tell me what would happen if I came empty-handed, so I tried to bring something... although, if you want a fight, I can't say I'd refuse. Anyway, @Gou the frog, you're the one who dragged us over here, tell the girl what it is we want.

4 hours ago, Cosmic said:

See, this is what you get for taking our donations. My apologies, Reimu, Keine did tell me what would happen if I came empty-handed, so I tried to bring something... although, if you want a fight, I can't say I'd refuse. Anyway, @Gou the frog, you're the one who dragged us over here, tell the girl what it is we want.

"All right, I hear you. Anyway, Reimu I got this odd map that has some sort of cross in the Hukurei Shrie so, have you been feeling anything strange these days? Keine added "It's quite an unusual incident". "All right, I've seen a lot of things and it's nothing new for me, go check the storage room; there's something there Keine." Said Reimu. 

[She then proceeds to go to the storage room to find the unusual things, finding mokou home cooked-rice crackers, some kind of closet full of head accessories, even some magical hair scrolls and drugs? "Wait, there's also a scroll and that's Doremy and Maribel riding a sheep and a poster of buskerdog??? Quite a complex storage" Keine mumbles]

Reimu: "All right you two I've prepared the present and got the surprise yet?" "Arrr... even those yokai at Eintei are really full of sprit. Huh... she still haven't noticed, it's her damm special day. Anyways, I take you have donations, oh well, I feel generous today so, you won't be meeting the end of my stick (gohei); all right, you two need better acting especially, Mokou. Make it special for her as she will be a year older tonight." Reimu babbled.

Truly is Yin & Yang.