Talk of the town for 61e 2

Macbeth

Last NA event was a blast.

I am real glad to have been able to be a part of that event. Everything felt like the good ol NA days believe it or not. Depsite us all being line which honestly kind of sucked in that regard, I dont really mind at the same time making a big line with the 61e bros and them mega smashing the enemy with our megatrain. I wanted to get cav for the event as well, but it would be impossible unfortunately cuz we didnt get it in time.

At the event, 61e and ERB got together in the same team to duke it out against the rest. For the first few rounds we got owned, bu later on I think we began to work together more. ERB got  alot of ping and so did our SA company of course because well, the server is in north America an not in the continent they're from. However, when we all got to work together we really did seem to get some progress and shit done. The chat was pretty funny to watch because the Brazilian players kept trying to tell me things in Portuguese in which I only understood about 50% of what was being said and I could barely come up with a response for the questions they asked.

The melee at the last round was like an IRL war, when it was all charge, the 61e and a bunch of bros got together to hold around the artillery position and made a last stand against the horde. Their cav were way better than ours and so were their melee. We were just doing literally whatever we could to survive. At a part of the battle a heavy cav came in with his sword about to swing at me, in real life while I was playing I screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO scrambling to block in time before my fate was sealed. Thankfully, he barelymissed me, I probably lost some hair from that swing, it was really that close. Some of the bros were loling at me, but I know that deep down the bros understood the intensity of the battle as most were still quiet and laser focused to btfo the enemy team.

I forgot who killed Getty at the last round melee but I think it was Sergio where he went yeah woohoo so kudos to Sergio. Its good to see how much Sergio has been improving over the years and he is looking like a real 61e officer I can depend. When it was event time and I had to ninja AFK because my dad gave me a quick phone call, seeing Sergio take instantly takeover the line when he sensed I was AFK to move the line to safety was a very chad move and I was very impressed by his intuition.

Might I also add, we hit 140 players? I was pretty impressed that we were able to hit these numbers and it makes me even more excited of whats to come.

Thats all I can think of right now, it looks like I wrote enough to turn in a school assignment so I think ill just leave it like this and maybe continue on posting another day. Thank you bros for seeing my last blogpost and like I said, please consider making your own blogposts fellow 61ebros.

Also some bros have asked me why is my grammar so bad when I type. Well bros, you see, when I type I generally just type as fast as I possibly can and then never look at my spelling mistakes. Why? because as long as the text is legible its good enough for me

Edited by Macbeth