Talk of the town for 61e

Macbeth

Hey bros, I decided that now would be the best time of me to do my random blogs where I talk about 61e. I have been really liking those Sat and Sun EU events hosted by the 19th. theyre pretty cool. Honestly, I used to really not like EU events back when I was younger thinking that medium speed was an affront to god but those admins are very chill and friendly. If I could make a criticism to the event its that I think they should just revive people if they have been dcd cuz of their shitty internet. Lets be real bros, alot of ppl in 61e are from the middle of nowhere in the country of nowhere landia with dial up internet. Ofcourse this i s not the case for everyone but it is the case fore  alot of us and I have seen that  alot of the good bros of the regiment have lost connection and missed out on some epic rounds due to this. Maybe one day the 19th lords will look to our case and feel the pity and grant us what we want. We will prob have to make a bro code not to abuse this hypothetical privilege.

Also for the SA event, I know a lot of bros in NA are not real fans of playing in SA, but I dont really mind those ERB events so much myself. I can see that from yesterday the ERB is doing a better job at hosting their events and were willing to balance numbers to our favor because they were aware of the ping difference at first. I think stuff like this is a good gesture to encourage regs to work together and this makes me rly excited for the future of NW. 

Something cool this week as well that we got some new Chvls in the 61e. The ones I can think about are Dtalha and Vl.al.sh.mo. something I really wish bros is that I wish more of the chevaliers joined the orders of the regiment. Joining an order is a tradition that must be upheld by the bros! 

Anyway thats all I can think of for this post for my 61e blogpost. I invite everyone to do the same in the 61e as well! 

Edited by Macbeth