Round 2: what do you think about Shinra-Bansho? (Music group discussion)

CountVonNumenor

13 hours ago, Alfa35 said:

To summarize my opinion, Shinra-Bansho is like a chill/wholsome version of Akatsuki Records

Honestly, I feel like there is a bit more of a difference between the two groups.  Shinra-Basho leans a lot into J-Pop and the use of moe, squeaky, stereotypical anime style voices. In comparison, Akatsuki Records leans a lot more towards rock. And in terms of voice, even if AR has just one singer (Stack), she can reach quite a range of voices, tones and moods. Shinra-Bansho has multiple singers, but at times they all feel the same. Just a little bit more flavor from the fact they have guests who add to their songs. 

• Up 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Honestly, I feel like there is a bit more of a difference between the two groups.  Shinra-Basho leans a lot into J-Pop and the use of moe, squeaky, stereotypical anime style voices. In comparison, Akatsuki Records leans a lot more towards rock. And in terms of voice, even if AR has just one singer (Stack), she can reach quite a range of voices, tones and moods. Shinra-Bansho has multiple singers, but at times they all feel the same. Just a little bit more flavor from the fact they have guests who add to their songs. 

Exactly this, both of them are complete opposites, in a good way, basically they're built different from each other

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wish I had seen this topic earlier.

Shinra-Bansho for me is one of, if not my favourite group. (actually no since Halozy exists)
I still, to this day, am to find a song that vibes as hard as netaminity. I don't know what it is or what it does to me, but holy crap do I like that song.

Spoiler

also the MV is pretty cool

I like it enough to have a playlist with 77 songs just from shinran lol
all in all, they make some pretty good songs

Spoiler

oh yeah this thing exists

yeah that's about it
it's 3AM and I'm too lazy to write anything else

• Like 2

#1f1e33