What Touhou character do you dislike the most?

sodaodaoda

13 hours ago, Isaac said:

Shame about your feelings on Parsee who is my favourite. However, I'm not surprised given the way she's been treated a lot in fandom.

I've positive that there're Paress lovers like you and they sure are really unique ones. Well, there aren't many Meiling or Yuugi fans that much. Back to the topic, wait I'm already out of ideas. So, I'll refill my batteries.

(Her theme is really underrated and tell ya what it is one of the first one I listened to.)

• Like 2

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

1 hour ago, Gou the frog said:

I've positive that there're Paress lovers like you and they sure are really unique ones. Well, there aren't many Meiling or Yuugi fans that much. Back to the topic, wait I'm already out of ideas. So, I'll refill my batteries.

(Her theme is really underrated and tell ya what it is one of the first one I listened to.)

I'll always be a fan of Meiling and Yuugi as well, they're too cool to be ignored. I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't see them the same way as the fandom does like yourself.

I feel like this might become a character appreciation thread if I continue more, wouldn't mind though. (:

• Like 1

Yeah, that's partially my fault for going off topic, so apologies for that. To put things back on track, having thought about it some more, I will admit that I wasn't a fan of Komachi whatsoever when I first stumbled across her in Wandering Souls on the Heaven stage. Indeed, I actually rage quitted the game and didn't come back to it for almost a month on account of how utterly ridiculous of a boss she is. Not only is she totally invincible for pretty much the entire stage, she keeps on doing her annoying 'boat move' and mowing all your characters down no matter where they are on the screen. (>_<)

Of course, times have changed and she now shares pride of place next to Eiki on the shelf I made for all the MoF figures (well, Aya is in both games, so I thought what the hell, eh!). Her theme from PoFV is also among my favourites... oh damn, I'm doing it again, aren't I? Fine, I didn't much care for Komachi in SWR either then, because my mate picked her and then proceeded to button mash her giant scythe swing over and over until I was dead, grrr! (T_T)

Edited by SasaMisa
Adding some text.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

11 hours ago, Gou the frog said:

i am also a fellow parsee fan, i found her boring at first then i fought her in sub ani, and she has my favorite stage 2 boss fight in the series as of right now. 

as for least favorite, i would have to say cirno, if only because i see WAAAAAAAAAAY too much of her in the fandom. at least western side, like seriously, focus on somebody else for a change. give me more content on wriggle nightbug :(

Edited by nightsedge561
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is probably a little biased, but I can't stand Byakuren. Her character is fine, but I had a very frustrating experience with UFO when I tried to 1CC it on hard when I wasn't that good at the game (also the UFO system is dumb, change my mind). In short, for me Byakuren equals broken dreams and pain. I'd give her a solid 7.5/10 as a character, though.

Edited by Cal-of-Gearva
  • Like 1

I hate Hikariko. Her bullet pattern is a guaranteed bomb or two for me every time I encounter her in the middle of LLS's stage 4 in Hard difficulty. And look at her: what the heck is she even supposed to be? A fairy? An insect? Looks like we will never know.

But hey at least she gives me a bomb and a 1up, so that's nice.

I'm kind of late but whatever
I hate Momiji. literally despise her. I don't understand how she's a favorite among fans other than the fact that she's a "cute wolf girl ?" .  SHE HAS NO SAUCE!!! NO FLAVOR!!!!

Edited by Calamariboop
  • Like 1

I would say Kasen, because she's like a drill Sergent to Reimu. It's one thing as taking responsibly as a shrine maiden, but you're going too far and pushing her away to making her quit. I know Reimu a bit lazy, and don't get much donations(which she tries too), but its not fair for her to be tortured and treated like crap.

It's pretty tricky to hate a Touhou character, but I also don't know a lot about more of them yet.

My favorite Character: Cirno

Least favorite: I'm not sure yet. 

Edited by Reicirna_731

1833617839_AyaSig.png.cba3babffeb9e8d8aa5b90e177ef8a3c.png

• 6 months later...

I don't hate any characters because of something specific but...

I hate the battle with Yukari, I literally did all my best the whole game, without losing any continues, but when I reached her, I LOST ALL THEM, specially during her final attack...

I hate that thing 

But nothing against Yukari, I actually find her cute =)

FumoMarisa.png.746a508fab9d3a87280f1c90d5f4210e.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, _.Mevs said:

I don't hate any characters because of something specific but...

I hate the battle with Yukari, I literally did all my best the whole game, without losing any continues, but when I reached her, I LOST ALL THEM, specially during her final attack...

I hate that thing 

But nothing against Yukari, I actually find her cute =)

If you don't mind me asking, which battle with Yukari are you talking about? The Phantasm Stage in PCB doesn't offer any continues. Are you maybe thinking of extra lives?

If you don't mind me asking, which battle with Yukari are you talking about? The Phantasm Stage in PCB doesn't offer any continues. Are you maybe thinking of extra lives?

Wait, she doesn't has continues?

I think i got confused then =')