"Meet the Shiki Enthusiast" (CountVonNumenor Reddit Parody)

"Voom dart synod"

=============================

"Meet the Shiki Enthusiast" (Jazzy Theme Plays)

=============================

"Posting in reddit is not a good job mate, it's challengin' work, in the house."

"I guaranteed you'll go crazy 'cause at the end of the day, long as there's people don't know what opinions are, someone is gonna want someone karma-ed." (VonNumenor bringing out quality discussions on reddit hitting two un-aware redditors who does not know what opinions are) "Voom"

"Mate? mate, I'm a- Ye- Not a "annoying troll" mate, I'm a enthusiast! ," "Well, the difference bein' one's is opinion and the other's mental sickness."  "I'll be honest with ya: the redditors do not care for it." (VonNumenor researching about Touhou)

"I think he reported me." "Yes, yes he did." (VonNumenor thinking & reading about enticing topics both in reddit & shrine)

"Feeling huh? Look mate, you know who has a lot of Feelings?" "Redditors who nuked their post to death with a gold trophy!"

"Professionals have standards."

"Be polite, Be efficient. Have a plan to discuses with everyone you meet."  

"New Post Uploaded Just Now" (Jazzy theme ends with catching sounds)

Mate.., Mate p-, yeah - bring another enthusiast on the forum.

Spoiler

For the Original Vid.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

1 hour ago, Darksymphony777 said:

......what did I just read

"Meet the Sniper" copy-pasta, but adapted to one of the members of this community (in this case, me). A bit of a long story, but quite likely in reference to a number of recent threads that brought more discussions into the forum. Also, a comparison in regards to how the very same threads have been received on r/touhou, and what kind of answers people offered in there at the same questions.

Edited by CountVonNumenor

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, Darksymphony777 said:

Does that make you run the syndey sleeper or are you a jarate/bushwaka kind of guy then

He is a Shiki Enthusiast and a professional who have standard.

analyst and precise and loves history & drawing. Mixing it will give you the idea of a patient bizarre bargaining loadout. After all, tanks sure pack a punch after concentrating the points, with the first shot being a master spark, opening the Great Rift: fueled by none other  demonic taint, rebellions and Chaos cults. The final shot amount to the 5 shots taken will be an Artillery level. In the name of the empire he shall take over the casual round, shouting NIHIL SINE IMPERATOR! Shortly after that M3, Von, Gou and Darsymtriple7 commits the soldier of dance: Operation Kazotsky KicK.

• Thinking 1

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

2 hours ago, Gou the frog said:

fueled by none other  demonic taint, rebellions and Chaos cults. The final shot amount to the 5 shots taken will be an Artillery level. In the name of the empire he shall take over the casual round, shouting NIHIL SINE IMPERATOR!

Hey, it looks like you are familiar with my works. Thank you!

• Like 1

spacer.png

CountVonNumenor

Meet the Shiki-Enthusiast, one of the active member in moriya shrine's forum.

Name: Shiki-Enthusiast (CountVonNumenor)

Role: Enthusiast of Touhou, History & Drawing

Weapons: Quality forums/ Opinions/ Non-stop Discussions

In his former days as an deviant artist of a unforgiving long hiatus, Shiki-Enthusiast would spend months by himself. Founding Touhou & forums taught him a valuable lesson: you don't have to rely on wiki If you mix (tanks, aircrafts) history, drawing, creativity and Touhou.

Spoiler

I have a lot of fun making this. It even cost me an entire day, and it was worth every second. 

As usual, I'll be back on the forum the next day. When everyone is having parties, I won't be missing it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

2 hours ago, Gou the frog said:

CountVonNumenor

Meet the Shiki-Enthusiast, one of the active member in moriya shrine's forum.

Name: Shiki-Enthusiast (CountVonNumenor)

Role: Enthusiast of Touhou, History & Drawing

Weapons: Quality forums/ Opinions/ Non-stop Discussions

In his former days as an deviant artist of a unforgiving long hiatus, Shiki-Enthusiast would spend months by himself. Founding Touhou & forums taught him a valuable lesson: you don't have to rely on wiki If you mix (tanks, aircrafts) history, drawing, creativity and Touhou.

Hide contents

I have a lot of fun making this. It even cost me an entire day, and it was worth every second. 

As usual, I'll be back on the forum the next day. When everyone is having parties, I won't be missing it.

Holy shit, this looks absolutely awesome! Thank you so much! As for being on hiatus on DeviantArt, I have mostly either just drawn for myself, or posted on Pixiv. There are a few images that are only featured ono Pixiv, which I initially thought to keep mostly for characters, while the DA account could serve as more generalist. 

Like this tank, which until now only ended up on my Pixiv page https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97273479 (and on this forum, on our thread about what people draw)

• Like 1

spacer.png