"Yin & Yang Loving Individual's Introduction"

Gou the frog

Oh, pardon me heavily for missing this section. Where are my manners?

I'm from a country that is in the Southeast Asia: Myanmar also called Burma. Tip- It's a third world country (there's no MacDonald for me.) I'm also one of the rare species that like "Meiling" but really adores Yuugi.

Scientists have estimated that only in full 3 blue moons will there be living breathing Burmese Specimen. You can very well guess, no one in my entire country knows "Touhou" even if they see it, they will 100% call it an "Anime". Teens in my area appears to be stuck in the old ages since all they play is "Roblox", "Gacha" (Genshin Impact because our neighbor above is China), Minecraft but wait I'm deeply ashamed that they do not know "Flash". And of course a nail in the coffin "TickTok." 

I love the place here: civilized, comfy & feels like home to me.

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

1 hour ago, Isaac said:

You're from Myanmar, that's cool! Always great to see more Meiling and Yuugi fans! Also, it's nice that you enjoy being here, I joined here recently and I love talking to everyone as well.

Even if this place is hunted, I'll try to make a good place for others to settle in. Everyone was so nice, I even teared up when I first saw the community. 

I didn't know what to say at first as I've never been in a forum after all. But after seeing everyone didn't break after the harsh times, I too joined in and they are now my forum buddies: the first one being you. Thank you, Isaac and the others, I really enjoys spending time with all of you guys.

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

35 minutes ago, Drunken_Flower said:

oh hello welcome
i dont really understand why you so impressed with the place but hey that's nice
so yeah enjoy your stay

Thank you for welcoming me.

At first, I found out about the place when I was randomly searching a shrine to draw since I was making my making up a story set in the Asuka Period. (Quite Odd) There was the moriya shrine before me. I got curious and wandered through the site. I didn't even know that you can download the games here. After the DMCA complaints, most of the active members disappeared. I was in the shrine hiding like a native god of Suwa and was scared to talk back then, but a light of hope rays upon me. I finally found the forum sections and made a lot of buddies that I enjoy spending time with. I flowed stream of tears that can even rival the Tsunami. 

From that day onwards, I told myself that, even if the shrine is not active than usual. I'll al least welcome newcomers warmly and make them feel at home. The Touhou community is the one that I truly respect especially here. If suika does not throw a party here, I'd make one with a big, positive, overwhelming ambience for everyone and create a night that no one can forget filled with happy memories.

Truly, they are based.

Can't agree more with you here.

Truly is Yin & Yang. 

Archived