Uploading Images/Videos

Nitorium

Hi!

Just wanted to let you guys know, the beauty of having forum self-hosted is that you can many any rules regarding it's content. 

So when uploading images, you do NOT have to use any type of proxy url to do so (imgr, photbucket, etc) 

You can simply just upload them from your computer by either dragging to the area at the bottom of your message box or pasting from your clipboard or by browsing it on your computer. That's it. No need to get an external link.

Although, you still are able to if you want to. 

You can upload as many as you want as long as it doesn't exceed the size limit. (29MB per upload)

I forgot to mention, Videos work the same way. Uploading youtube links will embed within the post using iframe which will make them playable right on the page. Very convenient. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

Yes. Right now there is no restriction, whatever resolution they are when they are uploaded as how they will appear. 

Easily deploy an SSD cloud server on DigitalOcean in 55 seconds. Sign up using my link below and receive $10 in credit.

Deploy with DO!  \o/

previewfd38d4b7408174e776a14c136ea23f61.jpg.58a7c378d1c8e65e7d8745c536ddb79d.jpgdouble click the picture and you can edit the dimensions, videos might be similar. All else fails, there are always spoiler tags.

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

Archived