Where in gensokyo do you live (dont lie)

Macbeth

3 hours ago, Macbeth said:

oh that sucks lordgy, I know a guy who gut stuck there the other day. you better get good at praying

Thank you for the tip. But I'm starting to get used to the streets filled of drunktards, I'm slowly becoming one of them...

On 4/11/2022 at 1:22 PM, LordgyMer said:

I was walking calmly across the fields until I fell into a deep hole... I can't go up anymore, I think the Underworld Capital is now my new home...

Same, I got beaten up by an oni the second I arrived for some reason but other than that I like it here

• Thinking 1

On 4/12/2022 at 7:02 PM, Cosmic said:

Same, I got beaten up by an oni the second I arrived for some reason but other than that I like it here

It's the way to welcome you, don't worry. Where are you, btw? We could share some beers in the Capital's bars!!

• Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 11:31 AM, LordgyMer said:

It's the way to welcome you, don't worry. Where are you, btw? We could share some beers in the Capital's bars!!

Sounds great, I just woke up on some street I don't recognize and I don't really remember how I got here but I'm sure I could find you somehow!

9 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Sounds great, I just woke up on some street I don't recognize and I don't really remember how I got here but I'm sure I could find you somehow!

You can always ask an Oni to punch you softly to launch you straight to the other top of the City and look around 

17 minutes ago, LordgyMer said:

You can always ask an Oni to punch you softly to launch you straight to the other top of the City and look around 

Oh true let me go try that, if I'm lucky I might end up landing in front of you

• Haha 1