Urban legends have begun circulating through the Human Village, scaring the kids and worrying the adults. Of course, our girls aren't afraid of a few rumors, but they're following the Gensokyo girls around. At first, since it was discovered that these anomalies could be controlled as long as the host did not fear them, they simply treated them as playthings, because they could - until one night, when things started going wrong...
Unique Gameplay Mechanics
* Around 20 seconds into a battle, an Occult Orb will begin appearing. About 5 seconds later, it reveals itself.
* A light representing the players (red for player 1, blue for player 2) appears when they touch an Orb, which has space for 7 lights.
* If you have more lights than your opponent, then you get the orb.
* Your orb will bounce off you if you touch it. Try not to bounce it toward your opponent, because they may be able to tag it with a light!
* Any attack that requires Orbs will be stronger the more Orbs you have.
* Once you collect 1 Occult Orb, you'll be able to use your Urban Legend, which is character-dependent. However, if you take damage after using it, you won't be able to use it again for a while.
* If you collect 4 Occult Orbs, you can use your Last Word. All Last Words are based upon the characters' Urban Legends. Once you utilize a Last Word, you'll drain all your orbs.
* Each time an Occult Orb appears, an effect comes into play, similar to how Weather effects work in Soku, except in this game, it's called a Mystery Spot. This lasts until either someone gets the orb or it disappears. There are 7 different effects; knowing what they do could help you win your battles!
* In the lower corner of the screen is a bar that slowly fills as you fight - your Spell Bar.
* When it's full, you can use the spell card you chose before the battle.
* If you charge it twice, that makes it even more powerful!
* When you use your card, it drains your spell power entirely.
Health Bar Coloration
* In this game, Blue Health is your current health, and White Health is recoverable health, which is how much you get back for certain healing methods. If you want an example, Mokou takes advantage of this; when she uses fire-based attacks, her blue health depletes, leaving recoverable white health instead, and then when she uses Resurrection, she regains all her white health.
* This scorefile was provided by Wolfdragon Rex.
* It unlocks Sumireko.
* It has Gold-level clears for all characters on all difficulties, with exceptions on Lunatic for Futo, Miko, Mamizou, Koishi, and Kokoro.
-> You can help get this scorefile to 100%! If you have a scorefile which improves upon the progress in this existing file, please submit it to us!