About This File
Type: Bullet Hell
Developer: Team Shanghai Alice
Publisher: Team Shanghai Alice
Release: Comiket 84, on August 12, 2013
Language: English-Patched (ThCrap Self-Updating Standalone)
Silhouette On Cover: Shinmyoumaru Sukuna (Final Boss)
(Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya)
Shot Types: 2 Each
* In this game, there's a new way to earn Life and Bomb pieces - you want to auto-collect lots of items in a single visit to the top of the screen.
* Each time you pass the POC to auto-collect items, your pass is judged, and you will receive a Bonus designation of 0.5, 0.8, 1.2, 1.6, or 2.0, depending upon how many items you attract on that pass.
* If you get a bonus of any sort, you'll receive a Bomb Piece for the first four bonuses you earn, and then one Life Piece for the fifth, before the cycle repeats itself.
* Every time you get a "Bonus 2.0" designation, you get a Life Piece regardless of where you are in the cycle, without interrupting it.
* It's also worth noting that in this game, you only need 3 Life Pieces to put together an Extend.
Shot Type Differences
* Similar to TD, above, characters have two shot types, and the stronger one switches depending on whether you're Focused or not.
* Your chosen shot type also happens to affect who you face off against as the mid- and main boss of stage 4.
* It has 100% Spell Card availability in Spell Card Practice.
* It has 100% Extra availability and clearance.
* Main game clearance is spotty; Easy and Normal are cleared as all characters and shot types, but Hard only has one clearance as Marisa A; Lunatic is entirely devoid of any clears.
-> You can help get this scorefile to 100%! If you have a scorefile which improves upon the progress in this existing file, please submit it to us!
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.