About This File
Silhouette On Cover: Kokoro Hata (Final Boss)
(Reimu, Marisa, Nitori, Koishi, Ichirin, Byakuren, Futo, Miko, Mamizou, Kokoro)
* Contrary to the past fighting games in the series, characters now participate in aerial combat. The center of the field is the neutral area, essentially where the "ground" was in past games. You can move up and down, and anytime you're moving vertically, you're grazing.
* If your Popularity hits 100%, you can unleash your Last Word spell card on your opponent! (If you do this, both combatant's Popularity goes back down to 0% afterward.)
* Popularity is also used as a time-out tiebreaker.
* Popularity goes up or down based upon the actions the combatants take. For example:
-> First Attack: The first to land a hit receives +10% Popularity.
-> Counterattack: When you counter, you gain +5% Popularity, and your opponent loses -5% Popularity.
-> Elegant Flurry: When your opponent is stunned, you receive a bonus of +5% to +9% Popularity, depending on how stunned you leave them.
-> Guard Crush: If your spirit bar depletes entirely by guarding too much, your guard is crushed, and you'll lose -5% popularity.
-> Defensive: Defending too often won't please the crowd; your popularity goes down -5%.
* You can change your characters' attacks in the Profile menu. This is important because attacks may add/subtract religion affiliation between Shinto, Buddhism, and Taoism.
* There also exist items you can equip that don't have any battle effect, but change religious affiliation.
* When a religious affiliation gains enough faith, your character's attacks change. To wit:
-> Shinto: Your attacks start homing in slightly.
-> Buddhism: Your attacks gain more power.
-> Taoism: Your attacks gain more area of effect.
* It unlocks Kokoro.
-> You can help get this scorefile to 100%! If you have a scorefile which improves upon the progress in this existing file, please submit it to us!
What's New in Version v01 See changelog
-Uploaded to remote file server