About This File
The primary purpose of these patches is to make it so that the games have reduced input delay. Instructions on how to apply the patches is included, and instead of asking you to get the new EoSD dll file separately (as TouhouWiki does), we have included it here.
However, these patches also come with the other following features:
* Enables use of Ctrl to fast-forward replays in games before this was a thing.
* Fixes display glitches in PCB Cherry values and UFO scores.
* Option to select full-screen or windowed in games before this was a thing.
* You can elect to fix the MoF Marisa B power glitch.
* You can change the size of the games' windows in windowed mode.
Support List: Th06 (EoSD), Th07 (PCB), Th08 (IN), Th09 (PoFV), Th09.5 (StB), Th10 (MoF), Uwabami Breakers, Th11 (SA), Th12 (UFO), Th12.5 (DS), Th12.8 (FW), Th13 (TD), Th15 (LoLK)
What's New in Version v01 See changelog
-Re-uploaded to server again.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.