About This File
(ThCrap Self-Updating Standalone)
Silhouette On Cover: Kanako Yasaka (Final Boss)
Shot Types: 3 Each
* To really get anywhere point-wise in this game, keeping in convention with the idea behind the game's story, you must show faith in your ability to play the game. How do you do that? Hitting/killing enemies and collecting items are the ways you can fill the Faith Gauge.
* The longer you can maintain the Faith Gauge, the more points everything is worth (which is a ton of help for earning Extends in this game).
* If the gauge empties due to you stopping killing anything or collecting items, you gradually start losing Faith Points. If you die, you lose half your total Faith value (because dying shows a lack of belief in yourself).
Bombs Cost Power Levels
* In Mountain of Faith and Subterranean Animism, there are no Bomb (Spell Card) items, nor is there a Bomb count. Instead, you consume 1 power level to bomb in these two titles - be careful of your bomb usage.
* It has 100% Extra availability, but Extra is only actually cleared with Reimu A and B.
* The game is only cleared on Normal as all characters and shot types; the only other game clearance is Marisa B on Easy.
-> You can help get this scorefile to 100%! If you have a scorefile which improves upon the progress in this existing file, please submit it to us!
What's New in Version v01 See changelog
-Uploaded to remote file server