About This File
Type: 2D Action/Platformer
Developer: LION HEART
Publisher: LION HEART
Release: Comiket 84, August 12, 2013
Language: English (can switch to JP/CN)
AKA Tenjou no Tempest - Suppression by Celestial. Lullaby for Gaia
A bizarre phenomenon is occurring in Gensokyo when the land is ravaged by relentless earthquake. Tenshi Hinanawi flies down from heaven to investigate this incident and to relieve her boredom. Tenjou no Tempest, literally translated as The Tempest of Heaven and Earth, is a side scrolling action platformer adapting some elements of Touhou Hisouten. The game uses specific weather effects from ice, gusts of wind, thunder and rain. Every enemy has a specific weather effect associated with them, and killing an enemy by countering their attacks unleashes their weather condition. Also, most obstacles and stages must be overcome by using the proper weather effects.
- There are four styles which can be fully customized to possess whatever bullet/spellcard type you wish.
- Important: Dashing through an enemy's attack animation will trigger a scarlet aura around the enemy. Attack the enemy with the Sword of Hisou to trigger a weather change effect. This is necessary at some points in the game to proceed.
- Scarlet mist on the ground are sources of large revenue. Use Sword of Hisou on them. You cannot activate them if you have full charge.
- Bosses sometimes will appear with different spellcards depending on how well you're faring.
- Taking multiple hits will result in your screen glowing red on the edges. This means you are close to death. To reverse the effect, you must stop receiving hits to regenerate constitution.
Bullets/Spellcards can be bought with points that you have accumulated in the pause menu.
The game's Steam page (please buy it if you can):
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.